This Is Not A Drill:billboard Tweets #prettygirls Performance!

Mr.Photographer

billboard music awards

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Is this actually happening?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Billboard confirmed that Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea are performing there new single Pretty girls at the Billboard Music Awards!!!!!!!

The Britney Army Right now:

breathe

BUT....a couple of minutes later Billboard removed the article.......

britney cyring

We think that billboard must of posted it very early, LOL! We actually do have the real link to performance  article, click here.

Are you guys excited?!?!??!?!?!?! This new era is going to slay your faves careers!!

Pretty girls coming for your faves!!!

iggy 1

Read it on our mainsite!

I don't get y'all begging for pre-recorded vocals or saying she needs to sing live if Igloo does. You're setting yourself up for disaster and looking for issues where there are none. How long have you been a Britney fan, for 15 minutes? All of her iconic performances (every VMA, for example) she totally lipped. And in '04 she was lipping while Madonna and that chubby singer from The Voice sang live. 

In 2000 she sang Satisfaction live then shamelessly transitioned into the CD track of Oops. No one gave a fuck. In 2001 she lipped to the CD track of Slave, and she's been doing the same on tours for 14 years since. People know what they're getting from a Britney performance, sis. As long as she looks hot, has energy and slays some choreo, people will eat it up like a warm, Latino asshole. Godney has more talent, stage presence and respect from fellow musicians than every other basic performer combined. 

o9jwv5.jpg

giphy.gif

I am super happy she will perform this omg :crying2: but AT LEAST make it SOMEWHAT live so GP would stop laughing at her and our face for the lypsinching :crying1: But if she dances her ass off than its fine cuz lets face it, we are all here for the queens dancing :queenflopga: MY BODY IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
tumblr_nkcuv1l85n1snfsquo1_400.gif

so iggy is going to "rap" live while britney is lipsyncing? :moorangu: I got a feeling this performance is going to be a hot mess but I'm excited anyway. I'm scared she's just gonna walk across the stage and lipsync like she did with TTWE cause we all know iggy is not a dancer.

I'm glad brinny is doing POM the night before because at least she's gonna stay in shape before the performance. I really hope they won't make her perform in the MV outfit though... :moorangu:

I'm going to that POM show, the one before the big night  :crying1:

• Like 1