This Is Not A Drill:billboard Tweets #prettygirls Performance!

Mr.Photographer

We should all tweet Iggy to thank her for what she's doing

I'm so happy right now :crying1:

Actually, if it wasn't Iggy this time, I doubt that Britney herself would want to perform solo on stage but who knows. However, I reckon that Iggy is the one who pushed/s everything so hard(or Britney and her team have changed their minds and strategy :pieceofwhat: ).

• Like 1

so iggy is going to "rap" live while britney is lipsyncing? :moorangu: I got a feeling this performance is going to be a hot mess but I'm excited anyway. I'm scared she's just gonna walk across the stage and lipsync like she did with TTWE cause we all know iggy is not a dancer.

I'm glad brinny is doing POM the night before because at least she's gonna stay in shape before the performance. I really hope they won't make her perform in the MV outfit though... :moorangu:

Guest QueenJocasta

so iggy is going to "rap" live while britney is lipsyncing? :moorangu: I got a feeling this performance is going to be a hot mess but I'm excited anyway. I'm scared she's just gonna walk across the stage and lipsync like she did with TTWE cause we all know iggy is not a dancer.

I'm glad brinny is doing POM the night before because at least she's gonna stay in shape before the performance. I really hope they won't make her perform in the MV outfit though... :moorangu:

I don't get y'all begging for pre-recorded vocals or saying she needs to sing live if Igloo does. You're setting yourself up for disaster and looking for issues where there are none. How long have you been a Britney fan, for 15 minutes? All of her iconic performances (every VMA, for example) she totally lipped. And in '04 she was lipping while Madonna and that chubby singer from The Voice sang live. 

In 2000 she sang Satisfaction live then shamelessly transitioned into the CD track of Oops. No one gave a fuck. In 2001 she lipped to the CD track of Slave, and she's been doing the same on tours for 14 years since. People know what they're getting from a Britney performance, sis. As long as she looks hot, has energy and slays some choreo, people will eat it up like a warm, Latino asshole. Godney has more talent, stage presence and respect from fellow musicians than every other basic performer combined. 

o9jwv5.jpg

• Like 5

Guest QueenJocasta

I hope it's not like 'TTWE' with Nicki in 2011. I mean, imagine if Iggy performs one of her songs and then Britney comes in at the end to mash it up with 'Pretty Girls' for like 30 seconds :oshit:

If that was the case hey would keep it a surprise like they did in 2011. This is clearly a debut performance of Pretty Girls. She and her team saw what happened with BJ getting no promo. They're not letting that happen again. Britney has choreography, she's going to perform and we're all going to be slayed  :smokeney:

• Like 1

I hope it's not like 'TTWE' with Nicki in 2011. I mean, imagine if Iggy performs one of her songs and then Britney comes in at the end to mash it up with 'Pretty Girls' for like 30 seconds :oshit:

Doubt it lol but i can def see Iggy performing a song then Britney's song starts playing and she does the whole routine etc....I wonder what the stage set up will be like & what her costume will be #PANTSney for the win

http://www.mtv.com/news/2140272/britney-spears-iggy-azalea-pretty-girls-performance/

6 Things We Hope To See From Britney Spears And Iggy Azalea’s ‘Pretty Girls’ Performance
This is going to be epic.

by christina garibaldi 14m ago

Just when I thought I couldn’t be more excited for Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea’s â€œPretty Girls,†they go and announce that they will be performing the song soon — together.

Excuse me while my head explodes.

The two will take the stage at the Billboard Music Awards on May 17, performing their track live for the very first time. Oh, and don’t worry, the song drops on May 5, so you’ll have plenty of time to learn the words before the big performance.

So what can we expect when these two ladies hit the stage? I don’t know, but here’s what I hope to see.

1. A Drop-Top Entrance

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this is how the enter the stage.

3. A ’Pretty Girls’ DanceBritneygifs_14-1429711383.gif Hopefully these two bust out a dance routine that we can all learn, because I’m imagining that this song is upbeat,fun and will be my summer jam.
  4. ’80s Style
    135348PCN_IggySpears10-1428622487.jpg?qu
    In some of the pictures that were released from the set of the music video the girls are rocking big hair, leopard print and cropped-jean vests, so hopefully they bring that same style to the stage.

5. An Onstage Kiss
    135348PCN_IggySpears09-1428622490.jpg?qu
    In the video it appears as though these two may share a smooch, so maybe Britney will create another Madonna moment with Iggy?

6. Jaws On The Ground

Britney tweeted that when they “roll up†jaws will be “on the ground.†Here’s hoping this performance does just that.

7. Expect It To Be Epic

Iggy teased that there are “pretty epic plans underway†and this may just be the start of it.

I hope is only that and not that it was canceled or that never was supposed to happen and they made this only to get free promo for the show...  :4music:

I doubt Billboard would do that :britney-nicetry: honestly i'm pretty sure it's B-team who contacted them and asked them to remove it because they want it to be a surprise or something tbh, maybe that's also why we almost don't have any infos from Britney while the song is out in 12 days only