This Is Not A Drill:billboard Tweets #prettygirls Performance!

Mr.Photographer

I cant breatheeeee, I know Iggy mentioned it already but Billboard tweeting about it is making me miss when Brit dominated ALL award shows...Our Bitch is BACK & READY to slay TV performances again  :thirsty:  :gaspy:  :tomh:  :excited:  :yayy:  :britney-badass:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/6538917/britney-spears-and-iggy-azalea-to-perform-pretty-girls-at-2015-billboard?utm_source=twitter

• Like 7

Guest QueenJocasta

OMG YAAAAAAS BRIT YOU'RE GIVING SO MUCH MOISTURE TO MY CRUSTY DRY OLD MUFF OMG 

1q3fwn.jpg

NOT EVEN A SURPRISE! ANNOUNCED A MONTH BEFORE!

rmiiqd.jpg

IS YOU TRYIN' TO KILL US BRIT!? HA FIRST ANNOUNCED, TELEVISED AMERICAN TV PERFORMANCE SINCE THE '07 VMAS

2i06n2s.jpg

ALL OF THEM OTHER FLOP PERFORMERS SHOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER SHOWING UP, TBH 

63vrl5.jpg

• Like 8

Guuuuuuuuuuys, do you know what this means? :shake:

Apart from the performance we'll get pictures of Britney on the red carpet/audience looking hot, Britney taking selfies with other celebrities, Britney making all the headlines the next day (because let's be real, she's the only one people will talk about). It'll be all too much for me to handle! It's a good thing that I have four weeks to prepare myself because I'm not ready  :crying1:  :crying1:

• Like 7

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD

"Billboard and dick clark productions today announced Britney and Iggy would perform their new single in what will surely go down as one of the biggest pop moments of the year so far. "

I AM SLAYED AND IT DIDNT EVEN HAPPEN IM SO EXCITED OFMJGKJSDFASDKLSDJSKLDJSAKL ITS BRITNEY BTICH COMIN TO SNATCH ALL THE BASICS WEAVES

sharpay-faint.gif

• Like 6

Guest QueenJocasta

I am so excited!!!!  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

I bet they are opening the show  :crying1:  :crying1:

That would be amazing, I could tune out right away tbh and spend the rest of the night dragging lessors and stanning 

156e2xu.jpg

• Like 2

You know what's the best thing? She's performing in POM until then, so she'll be constantly practicing her on-stage skills! 

She also needs to find time to rehearse PG properly tho  :crying1:  i have faith it will be great, plus it's an award show so it will probably have a great stage production. Britney needs to come back and show who's the real queen of award shows!!!  :crying1:

• Like 3

She also needs to find time to rehearse PG properly tho  :crying1:  i have faith it will be great, plus it's an award show so it will probably have a great stage production. Britney needs to come back and show who's the real queen of award shows!!!  :crying1:

She's already on it  :bomt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_4VaReUZv0

No but I do think she'll have enought time. I mean, she already had to learn the choreography for the video, which is the most difficult part, so she'd just need a couple of days to adjust the choregraphy to the stage and all that kind of stuff! I'm really excited too! :clap:

I thought this was gonna be bullshit :umomg:  :omg::excited:

I'm so glad she's finally doing a proper awards show performance after all these years. I just pray to Godney that she uses pre-recorded vocals after the backlash from her last BMA appearance with Rihanna and Nicki.

• Like 1

Guest QueenJocasta

I actually believe an album is coming now  :crying1:  

Why would Godney put all of this effort into a stand-alone single?  :crying1:  :crying1:

It must be the first single from ha upcoming smasha new album.

Too bad they scrapped "Protected (Live)" tho, it was ha best lead single since GM  :sorrynotsorry:

• Like 1