Britney's reply to Katy Perry

Aleks

No but you guys need to read the whole quote, it's amazing!

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

That's how you flawlessly respond to hate in a classy way :queenflopga: 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

No but you guys need to read the whole quote, it's amazing!

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

That's how you flawlessly respond to hate in a classy way :queenflopga: 

She could also have used Proverbs 2:18 "Surely her house leads down to death and her paths to the spirits of the dead.". :moorangu:

• Like 3

Classy...but FAR from satisfying 

shes Britney... She shouldnt let ppl talk about her like that and when they do she needs to burn back not quote the bible (like Madonna or some old person) 

she should have tweeted 'bandaids dont fix bullet holes'... That would have been amazing amd would piss Katy off beyond repair AND covered in all media outlets 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

Classy...but FAR from satisfying 

shes Britney... She shouldnt let ppl talk about her like that and when they do she needs to burn back not quote the bible (like Madonna or some old person) 

she should have tweeted 'bandaids dont fix bullet holes'... That would have been amazing amd would piss Katy off beyond repair AND covered in all media outlets 

THIS!!! Im here for a LOWKEY Britney shade throw....like i wont at you but know i dont play that shit, strike 1 type of thing

16 hours ago, bell girl said:

The bible verse is the best way to deal with Katy, since her parents are both preachers... it hits home harder (aside from the fact that nothing is as powerful as the biblical truths)

Haha yes. Bible loving fake lesbian when needed to boost sales. I've hated her since that your so gay song

So you guys see... Her single is #3 on itunes and declining and its been 5 days since its release AND she did the grammys but never reached the #1. Regardless of what kind of song she has out she should have been getting that #1 within hours but she didnt so it tell ALOT. 

mainly 3 things -  1.promo size doesnt matter...award shows are irrelevant.

2. When you become 30 your relevancy drops because to young pop ppl...youre old as hell...  I guess if anything it should make Madonna happy that she was famous during the last time in history where age didn't matter and being 50 was ok.... 30 is the new 50..... Yiiiiiiiikkkkkeeeeesssss

3. Being an advicate for Hilary will damage your reputation and Katy seems to be getting involed in politics too much. Truth is that the blue states dont buy music...they ARE music... The red states are the main consumer and as much as it is cool going against trump... Doing so outside of california,new york and the largest cities would get you beaten up

So you guys see... Her single is #3 on itunes and declining and its been 5 days since its release AND she did the grammys but never reached the #1. Regardless of what kind of song she has out she should have been getting that #1 within hours but she didnt so it tell ALOT. 
mainly 3 things -  1.promo size doesnt matter...award shows are irrelevant.
2. When you become 30 your relevancy drops because to young pop ppl...youre old as hell...  I guess if anything it should make Madonna happy that she was famous during the last time in history where age didn't matter and being 50 was ok.... 30 is the new 50..... Yiiiiiiiikkkkkeeeeesssss
3. Being an advicate for Hilary will damage your reputation and Katy seems to be getting involed in politics too much. Truth is that the blue states dont buy music...they ARE music... The red states are the main consumer and as much as it is cool going against trump... Doing so outside of california,new york and the largest cities would get you beaten up

Tbh I don't think it's ONLY the age, but Katy Perry has been around for a while and she's been doing the same kind of shitty generic music since the beggining. Of course people will get bored. This new single sounds like something from Prism but at the same time Prism sounds like a Teenage Dream 2.0 :zoomzoom:
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ricki Lake said:

I'm not sure this was in response to Katy.

Doesn't that verse mean that you should speak as if God is speaking through you? :iwtobelieve:

I got that if you're really a good person at heart you will speak like it and if you're a bad person you will speak like it. So in this case Katy is showing her ignorance or insensitivity to Britney's situation by trying to make a joke of it.

• Like 1