According to Sources, There's a G-Eazyney Sex Scene

9 minutes ago, WillR said:

Lol people are gonna be such drama queens about it

ITS ACTING, PEOPLE! SHES NOT ACTUALLY HAVING SEX ON CAMERA

most actors do sex scenes, it's not that controversial 

IKR  i bet it its true some people *cough wendy williams cough* are going to be talking shit like  "but she is a mom, what are her kids going to think of her"

im ready for this video :thumbsup:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Veronica the witch said:

IKR  i bet it its true some people *cough wendy williams cough* are going to be talking shit like  "but she is a mom, what are her kids going to think of her"

im ready for this video :thumbsup:

Exactly. Countless oscar award winning actors and actresses do sex scenes, and they have kids

1 minute ago, sincio8 said:

I think that would be trashy but i guess it makes controversy. However the video already looks sexy and there is no need to be very explicit. Leave that to Rihanna. My opinion oc

A music video like this is a mini movie, that's how you need to look at it. If she was for real posting videos of her and g eazy pretending to have sex on instagram, that would be trashy. But it's an act, it's for a mini movie. David LaChappelle did the video...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sincio8 said:

Ok but I don't like the idea. I like David and I get his view, it is something he would do but with Britney... I don't know, I would prefer it to be more soft

I think it's part of the plot though, like she has sex with g eazy as revenge on her bf or something (apparently she throws a tv in a pool to electrocute him)

2 minutes ago, WillR said:

I think it's part of the plot though, like she has sex with g eazy as revenge on her bf or something (apparently she throws a tv in a pool to electrocute him)

If it is part of the plot is another thing but if it is just casual sex scene no pls. However the song seems to be very good. I hope it will come out soon!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sincio8 said:

If it is part of the plot is another thing but if it is just casual sex scene no pls. However the song seems to be very good. I hope it will come out soon!

Lol if she was just randomly doing a sex scene with him and it had nothing to do with anything ?????

5 minutes ago, WillR said:

Lol if she was just randomly doing a sex scene with him and it had nothing to do with anything ?????

Yess it would be a total LOL. I said that because there are so many videos out there with just sex but no plot, no meaning. Just to sell more. And it is cheap af. 

Waiting for the video so be released soon!

why are people in here complaining? 

y'all complained about WB being edited because Britney said "it was too much"

Y'all cried like little bitches when Perfume didn't get a full release w/ all the scenes

y'all bashed Britney with the whole "I'm a mom now" statement

and now that she's serving sex appeal, confidence, and looks    ya'll bitch because "it's trashy"

Britney = SEX  that's all her career has been about. Sexualized as a teen. Erotic and border like soft core performances like BOM on the onyx hotel tour, TOMH in a clear bath tub w/ a nude suit

Toxic nude scene, Slave 4 U... the list goes on and on

YET! she's pulled ALL of that off without anyone ever thinking she's TRASY!

Take a sit 

tumblr_oa83iaegwX1sldh6go1_500.gif

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

I can't wait for the slut-shaming comments so I can start dragging people. Jesus, we're all adults and it's 2016, why are we so afraid of watching stuff related to sex? :awkwarddd:

This. How can y'all not want to see Gerald slip it in Godney? I will literally be dead if this rumour turns out to be false. 

All I want from this video now is a G-Eazyney sex scene :happywalk: And the scene with red paint on ha teetas :happywalk:

• Like 1