Britney - Project Tv Interview

See its awful how even she does some hardcore class privilege :crying2:

but she worked for her money. As i work for mine. I understand international fans want to see her but what makes you think right after Vegas, she is gonna tour? Im just saying this is what she wants to do and it is what is. Is it fair for some people? no but we unfortunately were not born in a fair world.

Just find it odd to release a single, and then go on vacation. It's like she expects her fan base to make her songs a hit.

I wanna see her performing pretty girls on Ellen, the today show, the view, the tonight show, SNL!, etc....

Like what every other artist does

I'm not expecting a world tour

• Like 2

I thought everyone would be happy about extending Vegas :lolll:

Jk, I saw that coming, but I'm really happy, I think I'll only be able to go to see her til next year. I've never been able to see her on tour, because she never comes to my city, and the closest she's been I think it's San Diego, but besides the fact that I'm poor, I have to go to school and stuff, so it's not like I'm able to leave everything to go to see her the only date she performs in that city. With Vegas at least I could have plenty of dates to choose from and plan the whole trip and such, but I won't finish college until next year, that's what I've been wishing her to extend the show.

I understand the other fans around the world, but I think you're wrong if you believe she'll embark on a world tour immediately after finishing Vegas. Which is more, I think the most we'll get is that she'll stop her Vegas show, just to come back with another one in 2 or 3 years. I really doubt she'll ever tour again after knowing the advantages of a residency. :yaknow:

I just wish she had another contract where she could at least perform on TV shows (I still doubt she's not allowed to do so, but we never know).

With her on Vegas in a regular basis, at least we still get to see her performing, even if it's just in those Instagram videos. If she goes on a hiatus, she'll stop performing, and whenever she decides to come back, we'll get the level of the first shows from Vegas all over again. This is not the time for her to stop, especially with all of her energy that's been increasing lately.

This is actually one of the main reasons why I enjoy Vegas. Even if she went on tour I wouldn't be able to see her so for me the best option is to have her constantly performing on Vegas! 

• Like 1

but she worked for her money. As i work for mine. I understand international fans want to see her but what makes you think right after Vegas, she is gonna tour? Im just saying this is what she wants to do and it is what is. Is it fair for some people? no but we unfortunately were not born in a fair world.

You've said that so wisely tbh, im just having a very hard time dealing with the injustice in the world and life in general, not only when it comes to this. But when it comss to many other things, but ur right :crying1:

• Like 1

I love that she is FINALLY so happy and is enjoying life and herself!! <3 To me, that is enough. If the Vegas residency will continue for one more year, I even might save some money to go see her live! I hope so, it's one of my biggest dreams!!!! :yas:  (or just saving for the PG T-shirt LOL)

Just enjoy her happiness, B-Army!!! I can't get enough of her smiling face! Btw she looks more beautiful than ever and seems she has grown up a little bit as a human being. :mahhaw:  Support her no matter what!! <3

• Like 2