Britney - Project Tv Interview

If she's keeping Vegas for another whole year or two, I hope they change the whole show. Like everything on it: concept, setlist, costumes, backdrops, EVERYTHING. I'm so tired of it already :crying2:

And please, Britney, don't release an album until you're done with Vegas. Don't be that dumb, again. Stick with promo/buzz singles and try out new things instead :tea2:

• Like 1

Extending Vegas? I hope not, I wanna see her performing on tv again, if she releases an album while still in Vegas it will flop

And a new album is up in the air because you want a vacation?

She works like 5 shows and then takes a 6 week break..... Are we suppose to feel sorry for her?

I haven't been able to go on a vacation for the past 7 years.

I work 5 days a week, 10 hours a day, and still will never be able to afford to go see her in Vegas.

Wow sorry for that that lil rant just kinda pisses me off

Like we r suppose to feel pity for her

• Like 3

Extending Vegas? I hope not, I wanna see her performing on tv again, if she releases an album while still in Vegas it will flop

She works like 5 shows and then takes a 6 week break..... Are we suppose to feel sorry for her?

I work 5 days a week, 10 hours a day, and still will never be able to afford to go see her in Vegas.

8 months of vacations in a year is very tiring, you can't blame her  :pomsmile:

:displeased: 

• Like 2

Finally someone said it. Thank you! :clap: 

• Like 1

Yeah i was gonna post a thread about it but i did not want to cause any problems or rumors. While i was in vegas i found out she is going to renew her vegas contract they are just doing negotiations and such. I found out by the staff and some of her team. She is going to change it around and such.  So i can't wait to see what she has in stores for us :) 

more black costumes :poledance:

• Like 1

glad she's happy in vegas. i hope they negotiate the contract so she can perform on a different stage (if thats true) even if its just for vegas promotion it's be nice to see her in a different environment. at the same time changing up the show is exciting so maybe thats all the refresher it will need

• Like 4

:4music: some of you really need to learn how to voice your opinions without degrading Britney. Really disgusting reading these things that are suppose to come from fans

I am 31 years old, I do not have on rose colored glasses for my queen

I said nothing rude or offensive or disgusting, I stated an opinion. Which I'm allowed to do

So many people don't understand there is a difference between stating your opinion and being a troll

Just because I love Britney to the core of my being doesn't mean I'm gonna not say What I feel.

Truly getting sick of people acting like I'm not a fan just because I don't love 100% of the choices she and her team make

I'm allowed to call bullshit, as long as I'm not mean about it and do it respectfully, which I did

It's called being an individual and having your own train of thought

Get over yourself

• Like 2

I am 31 years old, I do not have on rose colored glasses for my queen

I said nothing rude or offensive or disgusting, I stated an opinion. Which I'm allowed to do

So many people don't understand there is a difference between stating your opinion and being a troll

Just because I love Britney to the core of my being doesn't mean I'm gonna not say What I feel.

Truly getting sick of people acting like I'm not a fan just because I don't love 100% of the choices she and her team make

I'm allowed to call bullshit, as long as I'm not mean about it and do it respectfully, which I did

It's called being an individual and having your own train of thought

Get over yourself

The fact that I named no names yet you felt the need to reply to what I said proves you don't think you were as respectful as you claim you were.

• Like 5

Guys let's not fight over Vegas ONCE AGAIN. We have to understand that we all have different opinions! I love to see Britney being comfortable in Vegas and how she's getting better and better as a performer, but at the same time I understand why some of you are disappointed with the extension of the residency. Let's just respect each other and wait to see what's in store, ok?

• Like 5

:4music: some of you really need to learn how to voice your opinions without degrading Britney. Really disgusting reading these things that are suppose to come from fans

Oh please stop
The gurl is in Vegas, she has like 50 shows in a year , 8 months of vacations, she's not even moving her ass to promote anymore, how do you expect people to react ? 

"Yeaaah that's so great Britney , you a really hard worker for doing nothing but easy money, and thank you to stay in Vegas, we, your international fans, won't be able to see you for 2 more years, we are very grateful." yeah, no, sorry if it hurts your world full of unicorns and butterflies.
  • Like 2

Oh please stop

The gurl is in Vegas, she has like 50 shows in a year , 8 months of vacations, she's not even moving her ass to promote anymore, how do you expect people to react ?

"Yeaaah that's so great Britney , you a really hard worker for doing nothing but easy money, and thank you to stay in Vegas, we, your international fans, won't be able to see you for 2 more years, we are very grateful." yeah, no, sorry if it hurts your world full of unicorns and butterflies.

You don't have to like Vegas but you do have to respect Britney. Period

• Like 2

For some people who don't get it by now, Britney is gonna do what the fuck she wants to do.. Are you listening everybody? Britney is gonna work the way she wants to work, dance the way she wants to dance, take as many fucking vacations as she wants to and doesn't need mine, or your opinion to do so. I thought people on here would get it by now. She even named her career LAST in this interview. I love Britney and she has entertained me since i was little kid, and what most people forget is Britney has been working since she was a kid herself, if now she wants to give zero fucks about another album or a tour, guess what, she can fucking do it! And if that pisses some of you off , well get over yourselves. No body here feels sorry for Britney but we understand why she is doing whats she doing and Vegas is what it is. Get over it, deal with it and if you have an issue with that or my rant, come at me bitches!

Bring-it-gif.gif?gs=a

• Like 7

Oh please stop

actually you need to stop

Britney doesn't owe anyone a goddamn thing. She didn't hold a gun to anyones head and said, "be my fan for life!" we all choose to buy the albums, the singles, the perfumes and everything else. No one forced you to be her fan. But you are one, and not saying leave, but get over thinking Britney owes us anything

• Like 4

actually you need to stop

Britney doesn't owe anyone a goddamn thing. She didn't hold a gun to anyones head and said, "be my fan for life!" we all choose to buy the albums, the singles, the perfumes and everything else. No one forced you to be her fan. But you are one, and not saying leave, but get over thinking Britney owes us anything

In the meantime she's a millionaire thanks to us, so hmm, ok  :pomsmile:  :tea2:

• Like 1

I was about to say something, but..

Nah whatever. She didn't do crime or break the law, she just chose to do what she actually wanted which I somehow get a little bit disappointed about, but I totally understand her and respect her decision. There's no need to make fun of her decision and be sarcastic.

She had been working hard for many years, she got tired and even hopeless during her dark time. I don't think I would survive going through that time if I were her. So yes she has every right to do whatever she wants because she deserves it.

Love that air conditioning part lol she was so cute.

• Like 7

The fact that I named no names yet you felt the need to reply to what I said proves you don't think you were as respectful as you claim you were.

Lol your right you sure got me, cause that logic is sound

It's called voicing my opinion to your general comment attacking anyone who says anything negative.