Has Jordan Regreted Turning Breatheheavy Into A Pop Forum?

Ooh-Ooh Britney

Guest borntomakebrithappy

I'll never understand why he didn't just create a seperate website for celebrity gossip and keep Breathe Heavy the way it was.  At least if the new site flopped the original site (# 1 Britney Site) would still remain in tact.  The comments his BF made really turned me away from that site, I must have visited the site for at least 8 years.  

I think he does. I bet his britney-hating boyfriend and friends have persuaded him into this.  :reductive:

I agree :mhm:

His Beyonse stan boyfriend and Beyonse stan circle of friends have messed with him :displeased:. He's a selfish money-loving attention-seeking douche regardless though. He made the choice, and he seems to not really be a true fan/stan anyways. Just taking advantage of Britney and her Army. I mean he's a hypocrite. He says he won't post Brit's kids' pics, yet he does all the time. I'm glad Britney followed 'Unfollow BreatheHeavy' on Twitter. :trollney:

• Like 1

I'll never understand why he didn't just create a seperate website for celebrity gossip and keep Breathe Heavy the way it was.  At least if the new site flopped the original site (# 1 Britney Site) would still remain in tact.  The comments his BF made really turned me away from that site, I must have visited the site for at least 8 years.  

Here's why. He knows Britney has one of the biggest online fan base out of all the stars. And he also knew 80% of them were on Exshit. So , he was too greedy and wanted MORE money than his lazy non working jobless ass already had. In order to get the money he turned BH into a gossip website and he wanted his auidence to be us, the b army. So basically, he stole from britney, he wanted to take advantage of all of us and use us for his own goals, to earn more money without his ass doing anything but getting fucked by his 2cm ugly bf's dick. :) there you go, all explained

I agree :mhm:

His Beyonse stan boyfriend and Beyonse stan circle of friends have messed with him :displeased:. He's a selfish money-loving attention-seeking douche regardless though. He made the choice, and he seems to not really be a true fan/stan anyways. Just taking advantage of Britney and her Army. I mean he's a hypocrite. He says he won't post Brit's kids' pics, yet he does all the time. I'm glad Britney followed 'Unfollow BreatheHeavy' on Twitter. :trollney:

Yes he is. He's hypocrite as fuck. He owes every cent he made to Britney and us, and then suddenly he turns his back on Brit. IlibR60.gif Omg yes, that's an epic move from Britney!  :teethless: