Am I Rude?

CodySpears

You guys don't know his twitter account ? seriously :frenchy:

Sometimes you post good tweets and i like the way you defend Britney but other times you just go a bit too far like bullying people and even Britney fans.

You are embarrassing for the army sometimes,like you called Britney a "powerhouse vocalist" and you said Bey couldn't sing like Britney :frenchy:

The army is already known for being delusional and trolled, things will get worse if you say such things default_um4.gif

• Like 1

Sometimes you post good tweets and i like the way you defend Britney but other times you just go a bit too far like bullying people and even Britney fans.

You are embarrassing for the army sometimes,like you called Britney a "powerhouse vocalist" and you said Bey couldn't sing like Britney :frenchy:

The army is already known for being delusional and trolled, things will get worse if you say such things default_um4.gif

:frenchy:  :frenchy:  :frenchy:  :frenchy:  :frenchy:  who says that omg

and not to mention all the racism :4music:  :smokeney: