What Languages Do You Speak?

I_need_me

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I speak Spanish too. And yeah, I try to speak Engilsh. I can read it, and kinda write it :P but I have a bad pronunciation. Also, I have trouble to understand when they speak Engilsh. Like, I do understand most of the songs, and TV shows and stuff, but in real life it's like, I can barely understand when people at the mall talk to me (I live in Tijuana, so I'm in the borderline with San Diego). But I think that's because of the way they talk. I'm used to only listen to TV shows or those videos at school where they always speak very clearly, with the right pronunciation, grammar, and everything, but just like any language, in real life, many people don't speak their languages that way. I need to get used to the accents of real people and the way they say every word or phrase.

I speak both english and spanish, spanish is my main language from Puerto Rico and I know English by watching TV, Movies, Reading and Writing since Kindergarten, I can talk to everyone really good but I need to learn the higher words that people in the US know to sound sophisticated and I can try to sing in Korean and Japanese from Girls' Generation songs :D I know how to sing Flower Power and Paparazzi (Not Gaga's)

Omg, so many languages :o

yeah well its the only thing im talented at so i thought to my,self, if this is what im good i could at least make the best of it lol xD i did have to learn dutch english and german in school tho (oops i forgot to add german :gloria: ) after that i went to serbia as an exchange student so i learned that too, i got impressed by korean cuz of kpop so i took classes at college and passed the c1 exam, and i also lived in sweden for a while :D so it was kind of obligatory u know?