How did you guys meet you boyfriend/girlfriend?

ALLEYESONUS!

Just know your not alone. I wrote something similar to this a few weeks back and people on here gave good advice.   I just got done talking to a guy that I thought was going be my first ever dude, however he turned out to be a total tool like the rest. I think honestly after him, I have finally realized that being single is not so bad. Yeah you have your lonely moments, but if you have family and friends it's very easy to get distracted and have fun. I'm the only one of my group that is still single, so I definitely have my moments where i want a guy of my own. However after watching them have to ask for permission to do something and get in petty fights, I'm definitely not ready for all that. I like my freedom for now. Just enjoy single life until you find the right guy, that is the advice i got from friends and people here, and I gotta say it actually kinda works. I have 8 trips planned in the next 3 months with friends now, definitely something i wouldn't have been able to do in a relationship. 

Just relax you look like a cute guy, so some dude will snatch you up quick. As far as the jealousy thing, there is nothing wrong with a little jealousy, it means you care. Just don't go overboard with it. 

P.s. I have had several of the occasions where i have talked to dudes for months, finally slept with them and come to find out they had bfs of 6 months. That's on them, don't feel bad for that. Also don't let that give you trust issues with other dudes, not all dudes are bad, there are some really good ones. 

Thank you so much!  :crying1:  You just gave me hope!

im so sorry :( you know for the past year that was my life. people only wanted to hook up with me and i always got hurt. it was awful and a hard year, but i learned a lot. just keep fighting and weeding out the bad people. it will pay off i promise.

almost 2 months ago tho i met my current boyfriend. i am an ice skater and i skate every day at the mall. a lot of boys admire me at the rink and always come up to me but never anything special. this boy came skating one day and i was going to pull my usual shit of "hey look what i can do" and sticking my ass out lol because i thought he was cute. by the time i got back on the ice tho (i was taking a break when he came to skate) he was getting ready to leave with his family. so i did a couple of "tricks" to get his attention. it worked. however, he then left with his family and i was really sad after that. so i went and got a starbucks haha and moped around in starbucks for 20 minutes. i went back downstairs and i got on the ice and i was putting my jacket on and i looked down to zip it up and when i looked up that boy was right there by the boards. he told me he thought i was really cute and asked for my phone number. we exchanged phone numbers and went on a few dates. our one month anniversary is next weekend  :blackoutsmiley:

Ice Rink in fucking Texas in the summer or is it a normal rink?  :frenchy:

But aw

I'm forever alone... :mhm::crying3::crying2:

But to answer the question mine are just friends from school

Josh your 15, and a cutie [meaning adorable alight :gloria:]  you'll find someone give it some time man your young and still all the time in the world to find someone. And trust me anybody will snatch you up real quick. ;)  Until then be carefree enjoy the free life because it's going to get hard once your done school in a few years. :P

@ALLEYESONUS! believe me, I TOTALLY understand how you feel! 

my last boyfriend... we met at a britney's forum! we talked a lot... so we met personally... and starting dating... it ended up on december... since then, I don't hook up with anyone  :crying1: it seems like it will never happen again  :boring: and til now, he already dated 2 guys and hooked up with a few others.  :awkwarddd:

I know how lonely it can be... but seriously... you'll just meet someone really cool, that will trate you so fucking right... and you won't remember that you ever feel alone one day!  :xf2:

You know, just enjoy your time! your laziness! and wait... and when you least expect... a great guy will show up.  :yeahkright:

• 1 month later...