Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALLEYESONUS!

How did you guys meet you boyfriend/girlfriend?

I'm seriously depressed! Everyone out there seems to be in a relationship right now. I mean everyone that I follow on  instagram post pictures of themselves with their boyfriends/girlfriends all the time, and I'm just sitting here all by myself doin' nothin' :gloria:

And evertime when I start talking to a guy, all he want is to have sex with me and don't even bother to get to know me  :smokeney:  I mean it's getting really sad

And I'm really doubting myself as being a boyfriend. Last year I had 4 guys that I was very close with, NOT at the same time, but it never got anywhere and it ended very fast.

Plus I have one other thing weighing me down, like a month ago I found out that I guy I slept with was cheating with me on his boyfriend, I was like the other woman (but in this case man....or boy :pieceofwhat: )

I mean everything is so messed up in my life rn :crying1: 

Sorry to bother u all I just had to get this out of my system. I've already bothered all of my friends with this for like 6 months so I thought I'd bother u guys instead :pieceofwhat: