How did you guys meet you boyfriend/girlfriend?

ALLEYESONUS!

How I met my ex was through Facebook as random friend request because In a way I wanted a one night stand lol :o

Then we started being flirty and I was excited because well he was hot and I knew what I wanted so I got my wish and had sex, but then he started talking to me about star wars and nerd stuff and I was turned off :zoomzoom: so I kinda ignored him and never talked to him for like a week or 2 then I got a random text message saying why I haven't talked to him so I was thrown off because It was just a one night thing so we texted and just laugh about random things and he was at a party one night and someone was grinding up on him and he texted me to pretend to be his so I played along not taking it serious because here I thought we would never have something in common and then days later come to find out he wanted to start something serious so for me it was new since I had my heart broken a few weeks before I started talking to him so I didn't care for anything. Then the rest was history all those cute texts and good morning goodnight stuff and great sex ;) we did have a lot in common after all and we had this one song from a band Chumbawamba - Tubthumping so I would call him my chumba wumba and he called me tubthumpa we dated for about 8 months and I don't regret it he broke up with me first and I'll be honest that was the first time I actually cried for someone in my life that I actually can say I feel in love with. We got back together again after he reached out to me because he missed me and I missed him but again I got broken up with and I just shun him from my life until he reached out to me this year and wanted things to be normal again so it did happen but all the spark was gone and I just felt like we where together because he was lonely so just broke it off and now I'm alone and I'm happy because he taught me how to love myself, how to be love and most off I can say that he was my first love :D

Sorry for the long post