I'm Buying Iphone Today.

BritsBaby95

iPhone is amazing! :)

As for music, if you have an Apple ID. Enter that into your music thing which will be located on the bottom right :) then the music in your music library will be there and you can choose what songs you'd like to upload onto your phone :)

As for apps go into your App Store and put in the Apple ID as usual and in the search what you'd like to get :) then click install :D

As for iMessage go into settings and then messaging and turn on iMessage (that's how your data will work) :D and you may have to put your Apple ID in that too

All your photos, contacts, and videos will be transferred over unless you didn't have an iPhone previously so make sure you download them into your computer just in case.

If you have any more questions just ask :) I can try to help you! :P hope you like it

oh :uhok:  ok so i have to download music manager on my PC then? how about put music on iphone directly from your PC to iphone? :umomg:

how about battery? does iphone needs to be charged often? thank you for advice, and i look foward to really enjoy with my new iphone <3 also,

is iphone able to be charged thru your PC as well? i really don't want to pay anything because i want to listen music free and i look it up on google play music manager and it says it's payable on each month and i don't want that :(

1) yes it is easy to upload songs directly to your phone from your pc with itunes BUT you are taking up more space the more songs you put on your iPhone. pretty soon you have to start deleting your pictures, texts and apps just to keep making more room for music :frenchy: aint nobody got time for that imo!

with the google play as the app you use to listen to music on your phone, you can add as many songs to it as you want and it just takes up the same amount of space no matter how many! you never have to worry about it taking up more memory on your phone. 

2) google play is free (there is a premium OPTION) but i use the free version and it works just fine. 

first you download the google play app on your phone. then you download the music manager on your pc. you go to the preferences on the music manager. tell it to "automatically upload songs added to iTunes" and whenever you get new songs (legally or illegally don't matter) they will automatically be on your phone without having to connect your phone to your pc ever!! :oya:

the first time you are uploading your iTunes library to the manager it will take a long time for them to get to your phone but whenever you get new music it will go to your phone right away!

I am not affiliated with Google and I am not getting paid for promo I just feel that it IS the best app and every one should use it tbh :tbh:

• Like 1

update: so far, i'm bit lost, but i like iphone. i even put some songs thru itunes on my phone as well thru my PC.

wait is it payable? i've snyced these songs i wanted on my phone so.... :umomg: i'm gonna use facebook without app.

and i'm gonna use instagram without app as well.

No :lolll: ! Those are free apps  :) And don't worry , If you ever have to pay for something, a confirmation message should show up :P

• Like 1

1) yes it is easy to upload songs directly to your phone from your pc with itunes BUT you are taking up more space the more songs you put on your iPhone. pretty soon you have to start deleting your pictures, texts and apps just to keep making more room for music :frenchy: aint nobody got time for that imo!

with the google play as the app you use to listen to music on your phone, you can add as many songs to it as you want and it just takes up the same amount of space no matter how many! you never have to worry about it taking up more memory on your phone. 

2) google play is free (there is a premium OPTION) but i use the free version and it works just fine. 

first you download the google play app on your phone. then you download the music manager on your pc. you go to the preferences on the music manager. tell it to "automatically upload songs added to iTunes" and whenever you get new songs (legally or illegally don't matter) they will automatically be on your phone without having to connect your phone to your pc ever!! :oya:

the first time you are uploading your iTunes library to the manager it will take a long time for them to get to your phone but whenever you get new music it will go to your phone right away!

I am not affiliated with Google and I am not getting paid for promo I just feel that it IS the best app and every one should use it tbh :tbh:

I love google play, can you download that on an iPhone?

Oh no  :umomg:  I hope mine doesn't act up! I plan on keeping it for a while.

yes, it started with kicking me out from web for example, then i lost the connect usb for my

earphones, it freezed, i had to shut down the phone more than once thru the day, when i wanted

to tag someone on instagram it kicked me out as well, or didn't post it, i had to charge my phone nonstop,

and all the issues i told you above, came after 2 years, before my ex phone didn't turn 2, i had no problem with it.