I'm Buying Iphone Today.

BritsBaby95

All you need to know is that its the best phone EVER. :bigtime:

But i also recommend downloading google play for music because you can have as many songs on your phone as you want and it doesn't take up all the memory space. :tbh:  you just have to download the google play music manager, have iTunes on your computer (but don't sync iTunes with your iPhone). once you have the music manager installed, it automatically syncs any new song you put on your iTunes to your phone you don't have to do anything!! :)

Enjoy your new toy bb!!! :yay1:

All you need to know is that its the best phone EVER. :bigtime:

But i also recommend downloading google play for music because you can have as many songs on your phone as you want and it doesn't take up all the memory space. :tbh:  you just have to download the google play music manager, have iTunes on your computer (but don't sync iTunes with your iPhone). once you have the music manager installed, it automatically syncs any new song you put on your iTunes to your phone you don't have to do anything!! :)

Enjoy your new toy bb!!! :yay1:

oh :uhok:  ok so i have to download music manager on my PC then? how about put music on iphone directly from your PC to iphone? :umomg:

how about battery? does iphone needs to be charged often? thank you for advice, and i look foward to really enjoy with my new iphone <3 also,

is iphone able to be charged thru your PC as well? i really don't want to pay anything because i want to listen music free and i look it up on google play music manager and it says it's payable on each month and i don't want that :( 

Well, iTunes is quite simple.

You download iTunes on your computer, upload your music on it and then simply plug your phone into the USB and the music should automatically come through on your phone. Sometimes you might have to press "sync" to synchronise it properly but most of the time it's automatic. Similarly, you can buy music through iTunes on your phone and then the second you plug it into your computer whatever you bought will appear on it as well. Try the three month trial of Apple Music, it's pretty much worth it and I'm enjoying it way more than Spotify (you don't need to download a new app or anything, it's in your standard Music app on the 'For You' page). 

Enjoy your phone!

• Like 1

the network was restarted try again, then store isn't unable try later... error -50

hmm, I don't think it's your phone's fault - app store doesn't want to work on my iPhone and Mac either. wait a couple of hours, they must be updating something or have a service error

• Like 1