Why Myah Marie Have A Wikipedia Page?

Mannequiney

And you can't edit the page :orangu:

Myah Marie Langston, (born March 24, 1989 in Los Angeles CountyCalifornia[1]) better known by her stage name Myah Marie, is a singer-songwriter who wrote and published more than 50 songs by the age of 19. She was a backup singer on three of Britney Spears's albums.[2] Vocally very similar to Ms. Spears, she has been rumored to have dubbed Ms. Spears's vocals on some tracks

In the part of her career is 98% about making backing vocals for Britney :orangu:

Myah Marie is a member of the band My Crazy Girlfriend. She is credited as a backup singer on Britney Spears's albums Circus, Femme Fatale, and Britney Jean.[3] She co-wrote the track ‘Body Ache’ on the album Britney Jean.[4][5] In 2013 rumors surfaced that some of Myah Marie's tracks had been used in place of Britney Spears on songs on Britney Jean.[6] Stems (audio sources in a song) from Britney’s song “Passenger†were leaked online by some of the song’s producers that were labeled “Myah Marie†but sounded very much like the voice on the final song.[7] However, no proof of dubbing was released, and Myah Marie has denied it.[8]

Where are those stems btw :umomg:

Myah Marie is also an artist next to a background vocal singer! So why wouldn't she have her own wiki?

This.

You guys need to stop hating her...

You can't blame her for Britney's label use her vocals to overshadow Britney's vocals. That's not her fault. She only did her job.

She's a big Britney fan, a sweet heart & an amazing artist.

• Like 2

This.

You guys need to stop hating her...

You can't blame her for Britney's label use her vocals to overshadow Britney's vocals. That's not her fault. She only did her job.

She's a big Britney fan, a sweet heart & an amazing artist.

This.  She's not the enemy and, perhaps, an unpopular opinion: I think her vocals on "Passenger" are solid for example.  She not only can do a near perfect vocal cover but can sustain notes beyond Britney's range.  While listening to Britney Jean it's clear which tracks she sings "background" on and not ("Perfume" & "Don't Cry"). None of this is her fault.  

This.  She's not the enemy and an, perhaps, unpopular opinion: I think her vocals on "Passenger" are solid for example.  She not only can do a near perfect vocal cover but can sustain notes beyond Britney's range.  While listening to Britney Jean it's clear which tracks she sings "background" on and not ("Perfume" & "Don't Cry"). None of this is her fault.  

I am in love with you sig  :thirsty:  :thirsty:  :thirsty:  :thirsty:  :thirsty:

• Like 1

Myah is not singing the lead on Passenger! Passenger was recorded in two different rooms, with two different microphone and different signal paths. It was also tuned and mixed very very badly hence the vocal change in the second verse!

Im a myah fan as well as a britney fan.

I like Myah too, her music is cool, but the i only thing that i don't like from her (not really from her), is how she is famous just because she "is the lead singer in some parts on Britney Jean" i mean, we only have proof that she sing the "Not Alone, Not Alone" in Alien, but we don't have any proof (at all) of Passenger or Body Ache, well, she deserves something better than "the girl who sing the "lead vocal" on Britney Jean"