• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sign in to follow this  
BLACKOUT<3

Who Do You Stan For? Besides Britney :4Music:

I stan the hardest for Gaga and Lana

then I stan Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Ariana Grande, and Selena Gomez

I like some Beyonce songs.. and rihanna songs but Im not a huge fan.. but I think I'd die if I met Britney tho...

Like Id be starstruck only for britney... I met Lana and Gaga... they are so nice.. Lana was with us for like 4 hours... and Gaga called me backstage in Toronto during the born this way ball..  :crying1:

If I met Britney this would be my reaction:  :ahhhhhh:  :crying4:  :nailbiter:  :D  :orangu:  :wowwow:  :hehehi:  :hair:

Just look to my sign and avatar. 

I'm not a really stan for nobody besides Brit and Cheryl, normal "fan" to some artist but it's not the same. 

I stan for Britney Lana & St. Vincent (she def my indie chick who i stan for), but I respect many others for the talent they have. Most of the new Disney girls I couldn't give a rats ass about tbh Brinny's kinda a microcosm in my music taste :embarrassed:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Girls Generation <3 <3

tumblr_nb3ijhkNBP1tz1h5do1_500.gif

and F(X)

fx-red-light-krystal-choreography-dance.

Kelly Brianne Clarkson.

I wouldn't say "stan", but I'm also into anything Dave Grohl / Foo Fighters, Kellie Pickler (don't hate), I have a big crush on Angie Harmon, and I'm pretty much into most old-school country artists (Dolly, Loretta, Patsy, Tammy, Hank Williams, etc, etc, etc...)

Maria Sharapova.. but she plays tennis haha..

I like.. mmh... Ricardo Arjona, Calle 13 , Shakira(old school) , 

and Natalia Jimenez  :smokeney:

Jason Derulo 

I dont particularly stan for anyone else, but I love The Used, Taking Back Sunday & Blink 182 ALOT. 

Britney is the only pop artist I really like. 

Guest blehh

I don't stan for anyone else but Brit, but i am a fan of a few artists such as Selena,Hilary Duff, Lana, Adele, Ashley Tisdale, Porcelain Black. I adore their music :) but im far from a stan. That place in my heart belongs to the Queen only :yay1: