LEAK: Clear HD footage from original Make me! (UPDATE - FULL LEAKED, NO TAG.)

HeadstrongWolf

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I can see why it was scrapped, it makes no sense at all, she looks incredible obviously and the dance scenes are good, that’s about it.

1 hour ago, edurance said:

i don't really like her looks and outfits and the whole video is kinda weird, but the cage scene is EPIC and the choreo looks hot tbh. still better than what we got in 2016, at least more authentic :mhm:

2 hours ago, heather said:

Yeah, real glad they cut this. She looks great, I love the legit dance scenes but otherwise, it makes less sense than what we have now and it's trashy sexy as I suspected.

Try the full version. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Domino said:

Art.   :imfab:

First I was slain by choreo :yasqueen:

Then I was slain by the TV out the window :yasqueen:

Then I was slain by the body paint :yasqueen:

Then I was slain by the scene with the bulldozer which I'm surprised was finished the way it was cause we only got the side footage of the dancers on the bulldozer which, if you notice aren't there, neither are the scenes of her in the dress. Still slain :yasqueen:

Then I ascended when someone uploaded the untagged version to YouTube :beyoncecry:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

So I have to admit it does grow on you esp. without the tags and being able to hear the song with it BUT with that said, I can still see why they scrapped it and I agree with that.

Shes made an abundance of sexy videos throughout her career but they’ve always been classy sexy, this is just straight up raunch. Imagine being SP and JJ watching this, that be awkward, lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1