LEAK: Clear HD footage from original Make me! (UPDATE - FULL LEAKED, NO TAG.)

HeadstrongWolf

5 hours ago, sincio8 said:

Am i the only one who does not like this video? The story line looks dumb and the scenes in general dont work for me. Choreo looks ok

better than meeting some random guy at a coffee shop and inviting him to an audition the next day, where apparently nobody else is auditioning :tbh:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This video is bad. The G Eazy part especially makes me gag. The Orange Theory placement - jfc. The choreo is decent but forgettable. I can’t find a single part of this video I enjoy. And is that a damn body double in the beginning? Because that person was in a thong and Britney’s outfit, while small, didn’t appear to be a thong bottom. 

To me it’s unfair to compare what we got to this. Yes, the official video is boring, but they also had to pull it together last minute after ... this hot mess. KEEP IT!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The best mv from the Glory era imo. A lot more things happening and I love the whole cock destroyer vibe, really raunchy but in a good way. Completely speechless when the TV flies out of the window as the second chorus hits in full volume and the model is almost killed. Britney nailed the choreography in the warehouse scene and the untouched footage of her is absolutely stunning! :o Ugh this video made my month :crying4:

1970-01-01 08.00.00 2.jpg

Screenshot_20190413_112242_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20190413_184605_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

• Awesome 2

15 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Awww, I'm sorry it's a letdown for you :(

I hate being disappointed by leaks. Even big ones.

I hope it'll grow on you :)

I appreciate your comment but honestly I'm not let down, I was never thirsty for this to leak and already didn't like what we had seen before it did. I actually would have been disappointed if this WAS the official video.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Wow! I love this version, honestly way better then the other one. She looks great and so natural. (The parts that are her) that body double in the beginning though, her ass was amazing lol. :crying1:

But im glad the video finally leaked it was way better then the other one. And i mean it may not make sense but it wasn't a finished video after all. The remade video didn't make a whole lot of sense either. And i mean sex is still what most people sell off of, and Britney has always been very raunchy and provocative she was a sex symbol afterall, but regardless of all that, i would have to say this is my fav version. I wish i knew why they really didn't release it. I wanna blame her team lol but i dont know. :nowaygif:

• Awesome 3

Come on! I mean Britney looks like she was having so much fun!! Except for the cage part when she looks at her left, she looked kind of uncomfortable there, it's a weird part. But in spite of that, I really enjoyed this one better than the official one. I mean, gtfo!!! This version slays and kills the official one. Nuff said! :bomt:<3 

• Awesome 1

To those hating on the video, this isn't even a finished cut. It is clearly an early version, as you can see there are editing mistakes all over it. The special effects are not polished, and in some scenes the music doesn't match her mouth. This is probably the first cut LaChapelle sent to Team Britney to show them how the thing was being put together, and they or she rejected it right away.

• Like 2

I should’ve screenshot it, but LaChapelle told a fan on IG that he didn’t do this video. 

———————

UPDATE: Original post on IG was deleted, but here’s a screenshot. LaChapelle never clarified, but I did see the original post with his comment that this was not his video. What exactly that means, idk, but even he is distancing himself from this.  

Unedited or not, this video was tragic. The real travesty from the Glory era is that we got Make Me instead of Mood Ring as a lead single. MR >>> MM

12849AD6-8DB5-4B44-9563-DC0C8723B64F.jpeg