RadarOnline: Fans are disappointed in Vegas' Meet&Greets

News

Posted ImagePosted Image

Excited superfans have been shelling out a staggering $2,500 for a VIP Meet-And-Greet with Britney Spears in Las Vegas, but RadarOnline has exclusively learned many are left disappointed after their quick “3-second” photo-op with the Toxic singer.

Along with a front-row seat to Spears’ Piece of Me show in Sin City, ticket holders received a bevy of Britney merchandise, but it was actually meeting the singer and taking a photo with her that caused fans to pay the hefty ticket price.

“Fans were told before the meet-and-greet that they were not to hug or touch Britney without her permission and they weren’t allowed to bring her any gifts,” an insider told Radar. “And then once they finally got to meet her it was like smile, take a photo, goodbye. Each person literally got like 3-seconds with her.”

According to the insider, fans were unhappy overall with the meet-and-greet — with some even criticizing the Louisiana-native’s poor choice in wigs.

“The wig was painfully obvious one night and it was just so sad,” a source said. Spears’ wig even made waves on Twitter with one fan writing, “Britney meeting a fan in Vegas with a scary wig n sad eyes :’(((((“

“Fans were anticipating a flashy meet-and-greet with Britney but instead it was just awkward and uncomfortable,” the insider told Radar. “She barely spoke. She just smiled and nodded and said ‘thank-you’ a lot.”

You are Free to believe it or not but IMO even if they were disappointed it's their right since they didn't get the best photos & that wig is enough tbh

Made By: βřîţňεỹ Šöłɗîεř

Read the full story here

• Like 1

Guest Mrs. LifeStyle

i am soo glad that a flawless member like you as become a mod! ;)

np boo! :eating:

hope u become part of the staff too

they will need u 4 sure  ;)

I don't like the wigs, but I don't think that it is a reason to make such a big deal...

I have to agree that the m&g are a little too expensive tho, but "fans" that pay for it should know by now what to expect so... Of course I don't blame Britney, I've always read that she is really shy is meet and greats but always sweet and polite, it's her security team the ones that push people and make them feel uncomfortable 

RADARONLINE only spews BULLSHIT

Many fans posted their M&G experiences and they said it was a dream come true

Of course they were allowed to hug Britney - in one case Britney even asked the guy if she could touch his hair!

She's shy but sweet - I'm sure the M&G's meant a lot to the people who actually paid for them *even if that wig has got to be burned*

Guest Mrs. LifeStyle

OMFGG YOU HAVE 50K POINTSSS????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

WOWWWW GURL!!!! YOU GOO GURL!  :ohhey:

how did I get them?!!!!!! and what can I do with them?!!!!!!!