Your Converting Your Friends To Britnianity Stories

ValetGirls

Over the winter break, I decided to indulge and smoke weed again (going back to sobriety starting tomorrow lol jk prolly by Friday or so) just to reward myself for my bangin GPA this semester. I've been smokin out some newbies who're just now getting into weed and Britney fucking Spears, among other generally awesome musical artists, blows their minds when I show em a song. these guys are heavy into electronica and metal, but the sheer production force and sexuality of songs I show em from these 3 albums (ITZ, BO, and FF) totally stand out to them.

When I showed this one basshead newbie Inside Out for the first time, I'm pretty sure he was orgasming throughout the entire song. same with Perfect Lover (ah, yes, taste!) and Toxic and Early Mornin' and Unbroken and ughhhh they lahv it and they respect Britney now.

What are your guys' stories converting your friends to the holy gospel of Godney? :qtb::bomt:

• Like 1

I, too, take advantage of smoke sessions to play Britney music for my friends. I usually show them songs from ITZ, BO & FF as well and they are completely caught off guard. A lot of my friends now at least have respect for her.

I've also been watching one of my gp friends become a complete STAN for Work Bitch over the past few weeks. It started with listening to it once, and then a few days later she tells me she listened to it on repeat her entire commute.

:Godney:

My friends back come converted me when I was a teen :pieceofwhat: A friend of mine had ITZ and back then we used to rip CD's, so I asked him to rip a CD for me with all the hits back in 2003 and he added MATM, Toxic and MATM Remix. I was amazed by Toxic <3 Then, when the GH:MP came out, another friend had the album and she lent it to me and the rest is history <3

About my friends in the town where I study in university: Most of my friends respect her, except for my friend who likes Gaga and 1D :gloria: I've shown to all of them videos of her prime days (they all like the Slave performance and song in general), I made one of my friends who doesn't listen to international music much to love IUSA and Criminal, 2 other friends of mine are much into her bubblegum pop songs and one day we did a Britney karaoke :crying1: My male friends think she's hot and they respect her a lot :thirsty: My bff in here doesn't like Britney's songs at all, excpept for INAGNYAW :gloria:

I, too, take advantage of smoke sessions to play Britney music for my friends. I usually show them songs from ITZ, BO & FF as well and they are completely caught off guard. A lot of my friends now at least have respect for her.

I've also been watching one of my gp friends become a complete STAN for Work Bitch over the past few weeks. It started with listening to it once, and then a few days later she tells me she listened to it on repeat her entire commute.

:Godney:

ITZ/BO/FF are just ripe with converting songs! Also a prime converting tune, as you've pointed out, is WB; anybody that goes to the gym, once they know this song exists, immediately becomes in love with it!

Spread da word, spread da woooooord :Godney:

My friends back come converted me when I was a teen :pieceofwhat: A friend of mine had ITZ and back then we used to rip CD's, so I asked him to rip a CD for me with all the hits back in 2003 and he added MATM, Toxic and MATM Remix. I was amazed by Toxic <3 Then, when the GH:MP came out, another friend had the album and she lent it to me and the rest is history <3

About my friends in the town where I study in university: Most of my friends respect her, except for my friend who likes Gaga and 1D :gloria: I've shown to all of them videos of her prime days (they all like the Slave performance and song in general), I made one of my friends who doesn't listen to international music much to love IUSA and Criminal, 2 other friends of mine are much into her bubblegum pop songs and one day we did a Britney karaoke :crying1: My male friends think she's hot and they respect her a lot :thirsty: My bff in here doesn't like Britney's songs at all, excpept for INAGNYAW :gloria:

I showed one of my friends the S4U vma performance and at the end he just looks at me and says "I'm not gonna lie, that turned me on" :gloria: :Gloria: now slave lyrics are inside jokes for us and he's obsessed with the beat :Godney:

When will lesser artists? :walkonby:

• 5 months later...

Hi, I was just searching for Britney Spears and found this post so I decided to sign up and reply.

I've always been into rap and metal, never ever cared about pop but about 2 months ago I listened to Britney Spears for the first time at someone's house (a guy I know but not a close friend) and I have to admit I just have not been able to get the song (work b!tch) out of my head - it's a really strange and unusual feeling but the beat is so intense and addictive I have to admit I've listened to it secretly at home on YouTube and stuff like that. My friend thinks it's really cool and thinks I should listen to more - but I really don't know what I'm doing and I have to admit I'm a little bit embarrassed by it - I guess I wondered what you guys thought?

• Like 1

One of my friend love her, he hear Hold It Against Me and Work B**ch like, everyday :moorangu: It's kinda funny how he used to hated Pretty Girls but we used to say about how a girl from my class was like a alien because she never smile or i don't know kinda rare, and then the Pretty Girls video came and do him like it a bit :orangu:

My ex didn't know much about her when we met 6 years ago, but boy was he in for a change. I read news about her everyday and talked a lot  about her. Then I needed someone to go to Circus concert with me and he said "fine, I'll go to a pop concer twith you" But he came out of this totally amazed of how fantastic she was. He told all his friends "Britney knows how to put on a show" And bragged about shaking hands with her drumplayer.

And as the years went buy he was the first to say "we need to go to FFtour"! And he always stands up for her when people talk shit about her, he defends her A LOT, sometimes more than I do, haha. But he really isn't a fan of her personally, but musically, but since they are almost the same age he just says he understands her a little more than other as the years go by.

interesting stories, for me it just feels so weird.. and so kinda wrong listening to pop - I mean Britney Spears of all people! I'm really not sure how that happened, but there's just something about that song.

while I'm aware and keep up to date on other pop, Britney's the only pop I listen to. The rest is indie and various strains of electronica from brostep to vaportrap. There's a reason homegurl's got a nearly two-decade career, bitch puts out quality stuff that is undeniably good, regardless of taste :swag:

I pretty much always have Britney playing in my car so most of my family, friends, and boyfriend are subjected to her when riding with me.  Mainly her last 4 studio albums and her greatest hits, but I like playing "Passenger" specifically and gauging their responses -- which are usually positive.  :bj:  All of the songs go over well while driving, I was surprised to find out my mom loves the song "Circus" and knew the words.  

ok, so.. ive just got back home and.. oh dear.. ive put work bitch on youtube - this is kind of ridiculous, i don;t think even my friend realises ive listened to it this many times - do you guys think i should listen to anything else?

Yeah wow, I went for a run with work bitch and it was sooo intense, the lyrics are unusual but the beat is just unbelievable - sometimes I think you appreciate the details of music more when you exercise because your mind is so focused, but gosh work bitch is amazing!

• Like 1

I first saw her on the HIAM mv and then I taught she was all plastic cuz gurl is too fine to be all natural, I remember I played her singles from FF secretly, same with Gimme More and Toxic. Then I became a stan when my bf made me listen to work bitch, then perfume was released, got Britney Jean and I loved it so much and got to listen to her older stuff and became a stan. i have a friend who is IN LOVE with inside out, my ex loves Hold On Tight and my bf keep saying me Breathe On Me is a bedroom song we need to try  :tbh:  :lmaolol:  :thirsty: can't wait  :gloria:  :fab: my best friend doesn't like her at all. she told me she likes Tom's Dinner but just when she's not singing  :crying1: my mom stans for Perfume and she made it her ringtone  :dealwithit: plus when I ask her who the queen is she answers Britney  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to the whole of femme fatale, it was a weird experience - really not what I expected at all.

Some of the songs were very pop like, others were like techno or something - it was weird for me cos I always hated pop and techno!

The weird thing it's catchy and addictive and it kinda makes me want to listen to it again