Britney Spears' team plans to get back to the Super Bowl

?

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/gossip/confidential/britney-spears-team-back-super-bowl-article-1.3315761

Oops, she wants to do it again.

Britney Spears’ associates have had “secret discussions” with television and advertising execs tied to Super Bowl LII, according to a source close to the situation. The game will take place Feb. 4 in Minneapolis.

“Britney has made it clear to her team that it is a dream to perform at a Super Bowl,” according to an insider. “She has the hits package and appeal to be a headliner.”

According to our source, Spears could also be packaged with other big acts to fill the 12-minute slot. The 35-year-old singer last rocked the Super Bowl in 2001, when she performed “Walk This Way” in Tampa with acts including Aerosmith and ’N Sync.

Last summer, Spears was asked point-blank by BBC Radio 1 if she would be game for another Super Bowl show.

“Yes, I would probably do that,” she answered.
082816116597, 21334631, AUG. 28, 2016 FILE PHOTO.
Britney Spears scored big in Vegas and now she's ready to tackle Minnesota.IMAGE BY: EVAN AGOSTINI/EVAN AGOSTINI/INVISION/AP

We’re told that the success of her Las Vegas residency, which started in December 2013 and will wrap at the end of the year, has proven the “Baby One More Time” singer to be commercially and emotionally stable enough to perform for millions at the NFL’s biggest showcase. Spears has also made the case that she can still sing, which has been questioned.

Earlier this month, Spears wowed audiences in Singapore when she dedicated an impressive a cappella rendition of “Happy Birthday” to her bodyguard that set the internet afire. Throughout her career, Spears has been dogged with accusations of lip-syncing, which she has largely denied. However, she has confessed to using supporting “playback” vocals during exhausting dance numbers.

She recently addressed that issue on Israeli TV.

“It really pisses me off because I am busting my ass out there and singing at the same time and nobody ever really gives me credit for it, you know?” Spears huffed.

Spears reps did not return a request for comment.

That could be cool but even if she does an amazing job, she will not be able to recover from the backlash shed be getting.

the superbowl has a strict no lipsynching policy and as much as shed like us to believe shes singing live.....if you cant fool your fan base you sure as hell wont fool haters and the public

• Like 4

9 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

?

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/gossip/confidential/britney-spears-team-back-super-bowl-article-1.3315761

Britney Spears’ associates have had “secret discussions” with television and advertising execs tied to Super Bowl LII, according to a source close to the situation. The game will take place Feb. 4 in Minneapolis.

“Britney has made it clear to her team that it is a dream to perform at a Super Bowl,” according to an insider. “She has the hits package and appeal to be a headliner.”

According to our source, Spears could also be packaged with other big acts to fill the 12-minute slot. The 35-year-old singer last rocked the Super Bowl in 2001, when she performed “Walk This Way” in Tampa with acts including Aerosmith and ’N Sync.

Last summer, Spears was asked point-blank by BBC Radio 1 if she would be game for another Super Bowl show.

Britney Spears scored big in Vegas and now she's ready to tackle Minnesota.IMAGE BY: EVAN AGOSTINI/EVAN AGOSTINI/INVISION/AP

We’re told that the success of her Las Vegas residency, which started in December 2013 and will wrap at the end of the year, has proven the “Baby One More Time” singer to be commercially and emotionally stable enough to perform for millions at the NFL’s biggest showcase. Spears has also made the case that she can still sing, which has been questioned.

Earlier this month, Spears wowed audiences in Singapore when she dedicated an impressive a cappella rendition of “Happy Birthday” to her bodyguard that set the internet afire. Throughout her career, Spears has been dogged with accusations of lip-syncing, which she has largely denied. However, she has confessed to using supporting “playback” vocals during exhausting dance numbers.

“It really pisses me off because I am busting my ass out there and singing at the same time and nobody ever really gives me credit for it, you know?” Spears huffed.

Why? She will lip-sync it in 2017 :orangu:...in 2001 she did it live with Aerosmith :frenchy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

That could be cool but even if she does an amazing job, she will not be able to recover from the backlash shed be getting.

the superbowl has a strict no lipsynching policy and as much as shed like us to believe shes singing live.....if you cant fool your fan base you sure as hell wont fool haters and the public

This

6 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

Madonna did fine with playback in 2012 and nobody cared. It was actually better than Gaga's and Katy's halftime shows  :sunglasses:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

Where have you read this about their lipsync policy? Just a quick search I found stories of singers who did lip at least part of their performances (Paula Abdul, Madonna, Katy Perry). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

@MakeMySugarFall do you have more pics like your avi? :selenerz:

lmao I honest to god don't even remember how I found it. When I first got it I asked over on Exhell if anyone knew where it was from and all everyone did was snap at me for being a bad fan. /shrugs

Let me see if I can find out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

lmao I honest to god don't even remember how I found it. When I first got it I asked over on Exhell if anyone knew where it was from and all everyone did was snap at me for being a bad fan. /shrugs

Let me see if I can find out.

Im also curious where it happened this photo, thank you 

Spoiler

And you/('re profile) is iconic :Icant:

• Like 1

Just now, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

Im also curious where it happened this photo, thank you 

Hide contents

And you/('re profile) is iconic :Icant:

Thanks! :D 

This is all I found on a quick search lmao: http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/celebrities-caught-super-drunk But it doesn't say where she was ...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

There is? :orangu: I feel like you can lip-sync if you want since it's your performance :mhm: 

Plus when she did the BBMA 2016 she did fine and was really praised! :tbh: I don't think she'll get backlash 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Thanks! :D 

This is all I found on a quick search lmao: http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/celebrities-caught-super-drunk But it doesn't say where she was ...

https://aishamusic.wordpress.com/2007/06/26/baby-bill/

[Source pic]:orangu:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

?

16 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

I'm not gonna believe or read anything until her team confirms it :byebitch2:

16 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

I'm not gonna believe or read anything until her team confirms it :byebitch2:

THIS. But I hope it is true because it would be a big thing

14 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

lol what?

Michael Jackson, Janet, Madonna... very blatant lip syncers. Pretty sure Beyonce and Katy had some pre-recorded vocals in there too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Where have you read this about their lipsync policy? Just a quick search I found stories of singers who did lip at least part of their performances (Paula Abdul, Madonna, Katy Perry). 

None of these women are being roasted by the media for lip syncing.... Especially Madonna.

Katy would get roasted for donating 1 million to charity before lipsynching...

not to mention I'm pretty sure both were very live which just shows how well it was executed.

Britney DOES NOT rerecord her decade old songs, lip the wrong lyrics AND the #1 victim of lipsyncing acusations in the industry (ill go as far as saying nobody but her suffers from doing that).

• Like 1