setlist idea for the new residency

jkassover

Intro:  A BTS video of britney getting ready and walking to the stage with Ooh Ooh Baby playing
Work Bitch
Hold It Against Me
Boys/Radar (Medley)
Womanizer
Break the Ice

Intro: Music Video collage (an updated version of what she uses now) with Anticipating playing
Me Against the Music
Gimme More
Oops!... I Did It Again
I Love Rock 'n' Roll

Intro: Outrageous
I'm a Slave 4 U
Make Me
Breathe On Me/ Touch Of my hand (Medley)
Freakshow
Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

Intro: My Prerogative music video playing
Do Somethin/ Piece Of Me (Medley)
Toy Soilder
Overprotected
Hot As Ice

Intro: The Circus
Circus 
I Wanna Go/ Slumber Party (Medley)
If U Seek Amy
Lucky

Intro: Jungle Fever (like she uses now)
Toxic
Stonger/Crazy (medley)
Till The World Ends

*Fake Goodbye*

Encore: a video collage of britney performing through the years with Born To make You Happy playing
Baby One More Time

Sexy-Britney-Spears-Music-Video-GIFs.gif

What exactly would be the point in a new residency in a new threatre with basically all the same songs.

i said it before, she needs to release new music with at least one massive single and a totally new era to keep people interested and ticket sales high. After 5 years of POM, people aren’t gonna continue to pay to see the same songs in a different order 

2 hours ago, 1kissgoodnight said:

What exactly would be the point in a new residency in a new threatre with basically all the same songs.

i said it before, she needs to release new music with at least one massive single and a totally new era to keep people interested and ticket sales high. After 5 years of POM, people aren’t gonna continue to pay to see the same songs in a different order 

or instead of spamming instagram posts, sit in the studio for some hours and re-record vocals of her oldest stuff :orangu:

• Like 1

With the 20 year anniversary of BOMT, she could do sooo much with a new residency. A whole new show. With a story and a theme that basically shows the ups and downs of her career. Think HIAM video theme but in a show with a whole new stage, costumes and distinctive theme based off her career and life with a lot of theatrics and special effects and cool props and lighting. A big production.

Lucky would be performed at some point in the show, right after the show theatrically shows her sudden rise to success. It would be performed DWAD style. No heavy choreography. Walking down the catwalk in victory waving to everyone, confetti falling, balloons everywhere, chorus playing, good vibes, happy moments, then Britney removes her robe and hands it off to an assistant at the end of the cat walk, lays down on a bed that takes her under the stage as the lights begin to dim and flicker and the instrumental fades. The stage lighting becomes dark and evil, the props are quickly exchanged by the dancers, the "ooh-ah ah ah" dark vocals from Gimme More play to this evil, dark instrumental, "it's the way that I wanna live, you can't tell me what to do," Britney's My Prerogative vocals in the backround, smoke rising up the dark stage, the heavy sounds of thunder going, red lightning in the backround, then complete darkness and silence for 5 seconds...

Britney slowly comes up from the top of the stage as the instrumental for Baby Boy begins to play. Britney is dressed in a similar outfit as the Blackout album cover, hat and all. The stage is simple and dark with one light on Britney standing there in the sexy mini tutu dress and slutty panty hose, posing with a blinged out standing mic (which will be off obviously). 

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS. I could produce a whole Britney show y'all. It would be so dramatic and lavish and not just a concert but an actual thrilling show. Lord during her "meltdown/trouble in the public eye" performance she'd be tied to a harness and doing all kinds of hectic jumping, flips, etc apart of the choreography as her dancers are dressed in black spy costumes trying to get her with pyros and explosions and shiz going on. There would be a part in the show where the dancers are doing some kind of african dark voodoo type of dancing, with rain falling, they are dressed in jungle outfits, next thing you know these people carry out Britney on a wooden throne and she's rocking some sort of high-fashion jungle-themed outfit with a wooden/stick gold tiara. Then they bring her down gently and she starts slaying that Slave choreography. In the breakdown section of the show there would even be a set with Britney in a room (think of Madonna's Girl Gone Wild tour production), and it's kind of like a cheap hotel room, Britney is laying on the bed on her back with her legs crossed seductively, some old school 90's movie is playing on an old school television showing an intense love scene, Britney turns it off with the remote control and seconds later the phone rings? Ring, ring, ring... Britney sits up and answers.

BAM. Phonography starts playing. Britney starts sexually grinding on the bed, a half nude male dancer comes out from under the bed, they do sexy Onyx hotel style slutty choreography!

YAS. let me produce the next Britney show plz.

6 hours ago, Jonte said:

All I ask for is expensive costumes, pre recorded live vocals and a story. Even Femme Fatale Tour had a story...!

It would be cool if she did different segments for each album, with modern versions of her iconic outfits from that particular album /era 

She should have first ask what wants her fans, no what wants her shit team