Girl Rolls Up - Ankle Rolls Down

HeadstrongWolf

Not trying to diminish this thing, but people twist their ankles all the time. Regardless, I hope it doesn't get worse and she's doing really ok  :crying1:

They do and sometimes it's just a twist but the odd time if you have bad luck and twist it wrong it can cause severe sprains depending on how it twists and being how she was jumping that could have been worrysome. But luckily it was just a regular twist and she's okay  :) looked like that hurt tho

Seeing this gif makes me pray she gets rid of those shoes even more. I've serverly sprained both my ankles twice, one as recently as a few months ago and that's exactly what it looked like. It's incredibly painful and she's so strong to continue on with the show after that

I sprained both of my ankles as well and have been out for a week or 2. I can't believe that she was able to continue at all after falling like that. :( 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Yet my 2nd thread that got mainpaged after I stole info :moorangu:

#iconic

:lmfaoo:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Yes, but it is less likely to happen wearing a flat shoe. And then the stage is probably a little slick from the water coming down during that segment, so a sneaker with better grip on the bottom is safer.

She wore heels the entire circus tour, I don't think it has to do with her shoes it was just an accident. No reason to get rid of a small heel like that :ohokay:

She wore heels the entire circus tour, I don't think it has to do with her shoes it was just an accident. No reason to get rid of a small heel like that :ohokay:

She can at least stop wearing those ankle boots. Not cute. Scrap the wedge sneakers too. :iwannago:

And tbh, that section could be done barefoot with the whole tribal theme like for Slave during OHT. Maybe.....

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

She can at least stop wearing those ankle boots. Not cute. Scrap the wedge sneakers too. :iwannago:

And tbh, that section could be done barefoot with the whole tribal theme like for Slave during OHT. Maybe.....

yea IA I don't like her shoes :orly:

yea it could be done barefoot if the remixes were a tad bit different :mhm: maybe :orly:

But in ankle boots your leg is much more secure than in other kind of heels... I mean it holds your ankle, right?! I'm kind of confused about her shoes atm  :soconfused: I hope she's doing fine and at least she's taking a little bit of relaxation and time off before she starts performing again and going to places and stuff like that. So I'm exited!! :yay1: