Girl Rolls Up - Ankle Rolls Down

HeadstrongWolf

Glad she's okay. Wish she could sign a contract to never wear heels again. I really hope she won't be feeling uncomfortable during the BBAMAs, because, well, if that happens they will have to alter or simplify her choreography. Just thinking about it freaks me out. Let's hope for the best.

Well, she kinda hurt her knee in Halloween night but then the November shows were the best of the leg so I don't think we should be worried! If something serious had happened she wouldn't have been able to even stand up! Luckily she still has time to fully recover before the BBMAS!

Well, she kinda hurt her knee in Halloween night but then the November shows were the best of the leg so I don't think we should be worried! If something serious had happened she wouldn't have been able to even stand up! Luckily she still has time to fully recover before the BBMAS!

Hope so. :)

Aww Poor Britney!!! I'm glad she's okay though. She just needs to ice it and be off her feet today and I'm sure it'll be fine. :)

i'm seeing her in two weeks. I hope she's ok for my show and the BBMA

my onyx hotel date was cancelled due to her knee injury. :crying1:

If it happens again, I will fucking cry :crying1:

Which date are you going to? I'm going May 13th :)
  • Like 1

OUCH! Poor B! You know that feeling when you are randomly walking and your ankle gives way and you follow the motion with around 8000 swearwords? Well - imagine doing this while in full, power mode dancing! We almost feel like crying just thinking of it.

No ankle twist was going to stop Brit from finishing her #POM show - even when down - she still tried her best to dance Till The World Ends. I mean not even one curse word - she really is super human! Shortly after the show, B reassured us that all was okay, PHEW!!!

What a TROOPER! Make sure you rest that ankle Brit - Billboard awards are coming up soon and we can not wait to see you bust out the Pretty Girls dance moves! Sending you all of our love!!

Read it on our mainsite!

The selfish comments about the bbmas tho.. :smokeney:

But.. I bet she'll be fine for her show on Friday.. :D

She is strong

BUT - the BBMAS comment in the MP was wishing her a good recovery for it..  :smokeney: It was not selfish.. although - the BBMA's is life to all the fans right about now.. it has been so long.. but if she is hurt I would rather have her not perform. 

• Like 2

That looks scary

1430386261_tumblr_nnm3fmjhm21rrpv95o1_25

Seeing this gif makes me pray she gets rid of those shoes even more. I've serverly sprained both my ankles twice, one as recently as a few months ago and that's exactly what it looked like. It's incredibly painful and she's so strong to continue on with the show after that

Can someone hide all her shoes with heels and replace them with sneakers, please?  :displeased:  
This woman is so suicidal wearing heels.
It isn't the first(and prob not the last) time that this happens. 
The excuse that she looks and feels sexy dancing with heels isn't valid when she could get injured again...