Are You A Social Person?

Nathan

Guest GlamBoy

I try every day to be a social person. Sometimes i accomplish it and sometimes not, i think it depends on my mood. But i like talking to interesting ppl :) Not everyone is like that nowadays, and that's sad  :ummm:

I'm extremely shy... I have like:

1 very close friend (1st one to know I stan for Britney)

1 close friend (2nd one to know I stan for Britney)

^ those are the only people that know I stan for Britney

3-4 semi close friends (but not sharing personal info with them)

10 other friends

I do NOT like it when I go out with group friends, only with those first two ^

and the bad thing is... when the other of my friends (other than the first 2) ask me to go out with them... I usually find a reason not to go... 

:ummm: :(

I honestly find being social so difficult. Talking to peoples scares me, especially drunk people.

I don't like being in groups or anything.

So I spend all day on Twitter~ :lollipop:

same, whenever I'm walking on the street I'm always listening to music with my headphones so people I know do not bother me with questions and stuff. and I hate places with lots of people, even in school when I see a lot of people have to go somewhere to get some air.

same, whenever I'm walking on the street I'm always listening to music with my headphones so people I know do not bother me with questions and stuff. and I hate places with lots of people, even in school when I see a lot of people have to go somewhere to get some air.

It scares me being around people haha

No, not at all. I'm very introvert, don't like talking to new people, hate small talk...

And sometimes I wish that was different because life seems easier when your social. I mean, when people ask you a question and you just respond with yes or no and have problems with keeping the conversation going, then lots of people think you're awkward or just arrogant.

But it's already better then what it was and I just accepted it. There's nothing wrong with it.

And when I discovered facebook/online forums I thought it would be better but even online I'm not talking that much.