Help, I'm being REALLY stalked.

David

Okay, so I was on twitter quite a lot last year and I've been followed by many weird accounts like 'BritneySpearsPizza' 'GodneyDavid' etc all made clearly to follow and subtweet me. Back then, someone kept making weird things for me such as..

1380374_589613987764381_1032112049_n.jpg

1536481_642430292482750_607741825_n.jpg

Okay.. that's not as weird as it gets.  :overthis:

Someone also made a VEVO account dedicated for me where they keep updating my old videos and make them look like Britney's. The account now is deleted, thankfully. 

I then deleted my twitter and was offline for about six months, everything stopped.

Two days ago I remade my twitter and IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.

I tweeted saying that my favourite part of I Am Britney Jean is when Britney says her favourite bubble gum is watermelon and it just makes me so happy.. 

next thing I know someone made this for me:

It's Britney. Saying 'watermelon bubblegum'. On repeat. For 10 minutes. Over and over again.

Don't worry, it gets better.

9sq6no.png

yes. that's my face.  :boring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm-toFfJgXc

SOMEONE MADE THIS AND I LITERALLY CRIED WITH LAUGHTER, OH MY GODNEY. 

"the remix ep is coming soon! :)"

:Godney:

:Godney:  :Godney:  :Godney:

• Like 1

Jesus fucking Christ. Did you block him on twitter? He probably has 2 or 3 more accounts so perhaps you should block them too. Did ya try reporting those maggots to twitter staff?

I can block as many accounts as I want, they will always make a new one omfg

I can block as many accounts as I want, they will always make a new one omfg

Then protect your profile. You'll be able to approve your followers and so on. There has to be something in common between those freaky accounts, check what they're up to before accepting their request.

• Like 1

Then protect your profile. You'll be able to approve your followers and so on. There has to be something in common between those freaky accounts, check what they're up to before accepting their request.

This. You clearly already know the answer but secretly like the attention even though you're pretending you don't.