• Amy Winehouse
    • Freddie Mercury
    • Left Eye
    • Aaliyah
    • Avril Lasagna
    • Lou Reed
    • Kurt Cobain
    • Other

Left eye's death was scary more than sad. I watched a documentary she was making right before her death. She was going on a spiritual journey and stuff and throughout the video she kept saying how she felt death was coming after her and how she felt a spirit chasing her. Then the documentary ends with footage of the actual crash that she died in. Everyone survived but her. That's some downright spooky shit :umomg:

I remember watching that. It is said that some people feel "it" when they are going to die....how sad. 

I picked other even though back in the day I would have picked Selena but I picked Jenni Rivera. Deff the most saddest for me personally   :crying1:

I remember watching that. It is said that some people feel "it" when they are going to die....how sad. 

I picked other even though back in the day I would have picked Selena but I picked Jenni Rivera. Deff the most saddest for me personally   :crying1:

Yeah i really believe in a spiritual world or feeling "it" when they are going to die. When my bf's grandma was on her deathbed she'd literally start freaking out because she saw "something" standing in the room looking at her and my bf would have to pray for her right then and there to make it go away. Scary.... :ahhhhhh:

Selena Quintanilla. It bugged me how many MJ supporters exploited him once he passed. Before he passed so many of y'all thought he was a Molestor and he died and everyone was his biggest fan.

Whitney's is my second sad seas death, followed by Aaliyah #babygirl

It bothers me too with the MJ thing. I've loved his music and never actually believed those molestor rumors. The same with Whitney, though. I'm a big Whitney Houston fan, so it pisses me off how after she passed people started sucking up but when she was alive everyone was calling her a crack head. :icant: Hopefully they're still singing in Heaven. Nobody will ever be as iconic as MJ was and nobody will ever have a voice like Whitney's. :crying1:

Left eye's death was scary more than sad. I watched a documentary she was making right before her death. She was going on a spiritual journey and stuff and throughout the video she kept saying how she felt death was coming after her and how she felt a spirit chasing her. Then the documentary ends with footage of the actual crash that she died in. Everyone survived but her. That's some downright spooky shit :umomg:

That's scary!  :crying5:  What's the documentary?