We have to work harder for the third single than we did for Perfume!

TØXIC

Honestly, I think the only reason Perfume didn't perform well on the charts is because of the negativity that came in all of the requesting/streaming threads on Exhale! Every time TOUCHMEANGEL would organize a good, solid thread for requesting Perfume, all the trolls would pour in saying how big of a flop Britney was, etc. It really put everyone in a weird mood, and there wasn't as much passion as there should've been for requesting.

Now that we have the freedom and positivity on this site to really support the next single, we should take advantage of it and really go all out! What we really need is for TOUCHMEANGEL to come to this site! (Has anyone tried to get him to come over here?) We could really use him in our every day requesting!

Perfume is pretty much done on iTunes, and radio is a sinking ship. Would you guys rather me gather up all the tools we need to turn Perfume into a hit, or do you guys want us to wait until the third single is announced and work hard then?

I honestly think the third single is either Alien, It Should Be Easy, or Tik Tik Boom. I would be fine with any of these, but we really need an upbeat song to gain success around! Plus, take a look around all of the biggest hits lately: Monster (Eminem & Rihanna), Say Something (A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera), Stay the Night (ZEDD & Haley Williams), Timber (Pitbull & Ke$ha), Dark Horse (Katy Perry & Juicy J). Almost all are upbeat female/male collaborations and It Should Be Easy and Tik Tik Boom would both be big hits, especially if we work hard like we did for the Femme Fatale singles!

So what do you guys say and suggest we do for the third single? Are you all in agreement to request like we should and support as much as possible, or do you not want to? We can make the next two Britney singles big top ten hits! An upbeat single next, and then Alien can ride the success of the third single after that! Two top tens in a row if we work hard! So..? :britwink:

• Like 4

Yes i think we failed as fans with all the perfume single, lots of fans were upset cuz there was no promo with wb or perfume blah blah blah, i'm actually sad it flopped cuz its an amzing song and a good video too

i vote for Alien i think the song is unique and different i showed this song to a few people (not britney fand) and they loved it so i think if she pulls a great muysic video is going to be epic and my same thoughts to Till it's gone it's amazing too

• Like 1

I'm scared they will release Alien as the third single single, ONLY because that would be two slower songs right after another. It would be different if Perfume pulled a Wrecking Ball, and Alien was her Adore You, but I think Alien would flop. Not because its a bad song, I love it, but because it wouldn't be normal for Britney and the general public. They are used to her dance songs, and Perfume wasn't one of those. It didn't do too well at all. I think they should go with an upbeat song. Tik Tik Boom, Til Its Gone, or It Should Be Easy.

• Like 1

The timing for Perfume's release was terrible because it got knocked down by the Christmas freeze. If it was released around now it could've become a moderate hit, but under its circumstances we couldn't really do much even though the fanbase tried so hard to make it work.

If we're lucky, the next single is upbeat and clicks with the GP because its almost confirmed that Britney probably wont do a televised performance. Even though I'd like TIG, TTB is the safer way to go since its edgy and a fresh sound plus it's got great replay value. Hopefully it can get a remix similar to TTWE where we get another rapper (Nicki would be perfect b/c she's in the studio for her next album) or another singer (JT to cause a craze).

Other than that, lets work hard to make the third single do well! Get TOUCHMEANGEL on board and maybe even get a number one on the hot 100! :shake:

I'm scared they will release Alien as the third single single, ONLY because that would be two slower songs right after another. It would be different if Perfume pulled a Wrecking Ball, and Alien was her Adore You, but I think Alien would flop. Not because its a bad song, I love it, but because it wouldn't be normal for Britney and the general public. They are used to her dance songs, and Perfume wasn't one of those. It didn't do too well at all. I think they should go with an upbeat song. Tik Tik Boom, Til Its Gone, or It Should Be Easy.

Yeah you are totally right i do hope they release it as a 4th but oh god not it should be easy (i like the song) but people are going to see this like JLO and pitbull they worked 3 times already and it's getting old

but in the other side, i think it would be lovely is alien is the 3rd single cuz it would be for the fans and cuz she wanted to so thats nice, i won't care if it flops.. she is Britney Jean Fucking spears and she doesn't have to prove anything anymore she is the Queen of Pop no one can top her or be bette. 

so i will be happy with any dessions she takes (but oh god no more will i am)

Yeah you are totally right i do hope they release it as a 4th but oh god not it should be easy (i like the song) but people are going to see this like JLO and pitbull they worked 3 times already and it's getting old

but in the other side, i think it would be lovely is alien is the 3rd single cuz it would be for the fans and cuz she wanted to so thats nice, i won't care if it flops.. she is Britney Jean Fucking spears and she doesn't have to prove anything anymore she is the Queen of Pop no one can top her or be bette. 

so i will be happy with any dessions she takes (but oh god no more will i am

Well Eminem and Rihanna have worked together twice, and both their singles were huge hits. Scream & Shout was a huge hit, and the general public do not know about Big Fat Bass, so ISBE could be huge! It was the highest charting NON single from BJ. :D

Cool thread

We should definitely see if TMA & Hybridfan3 would like to help us out on this forum

Honestly I don't mean to be a pessimist but I don't think any song will be a huge smash for some reason, people are pretty bitter about Britney music at this point & the GP is eating out of BEYONCE's (album) hand so that being said

I say they take a risk with ALIEN which I think is the richest song in my opinion - it's different & instead of just becoming a smash i think it could draw more people . I mean it's a really amazing song & I think it's the one she relates to the most !

So I hope they go with Alien but I'll support anything she puts out - I just would rather them take a risk & put out something with more quality than ISBE or TTB which are esentially expected of Britney

Alien is a left hook!

• Like 1

Say Something is a kinda boring ballad for me, at first i was thinking that it would be a flop, but look at it now, Top 3 on iTunes for weeks, amazing radio plays, because the song being performed a lot by the singers and talent show contestants, so it gets all the exposure it needs.

I don't know if it had a radio deal, but nowadays if someone doesn't have a radio deal i think will find it really hard to be a big hit on radio. Did I Wanna Go have a radio deal?

Because nowadays its all about payola i think for most radio stations. If not, the song will be struggling on radio. And to make things worse, Britney most likely wouldn't perform it anywhere.

The GP is kinda unpredictable currently, so i hope Britney will release a memorable song like Alien for the next single than releasing ISBE, TTB or BA. 

I will request hardcore everyday if Alien becomes the next single :excited:

Cool thread

We should definitely see if TMA & Hybridfan3 would like to help us out on this forum

Honestly I don't mean to be a pessimist but I don't think any song will be a huge smash for some reason, people are pretty bitter about Britney music at this point & the GP is eating out of BEYONCE's (album) hand so that being said

I say they take a risk with ALIEN which I think is the richest song in my opinion - it's different & instead of just becoming a smash i think it could draw more people . I mean it's a really amazing song & I think it's the one she relates to the most !

So I hope they go with Alien but I'll support anything she puts out - I just would rather them take a risk & put out something with more quality than ISBE or TTB which are esentially expected of Britney

Alien is a left hook!

I rather her go with ISBE, because its easier to diggest. If we play our cards well we can make it work amazingly, and then if it becomes a success they will want to extend the era and release more singles. After that, she can release Alien, and if the 3rd single did as good as expected, it will ride its success, making us have 2 successes in a row :)

I rather her go with ISBE, because its easier to diggest. If we play our cards well we can make it work amazingly, and then if it becomes a success they will want to extend the era and release more singles. After that, she can release Alien, and if the 3rd single did as good as expected, it will ride its success, making us have 2 successes in a row :)

I see the logic in going with a more digestible single - but I'm standing firm in that regardless of how catchy the song might be, it won't pick up too much because there's no way she'll perform it at an awards show or anything... I also feel the EDM vibe is dying down so there's that

But that is a really good point about success extending the era. Hopefully they're smart & since it's for the fans they extend the era, because Britney videos are amazing

That's another point, a single gets a video - i'd much rather see ALIEN come to life then see ISBE or TTB with unnecessary appearances by the collabs.

Alien is risky, but it's quality > quantity for me. And there's so much more that could be done with the video concept!

Lastly I agree with @@Britney Jean there's definitely more corruption as far as PAYOLA goes...& team brit isn't going to shell out cash for anything that isn't vegas

• Like 1

In my honest opinion, we need some1 in this forum to give us links for us to request. :paper:

We need to try to get TOUCHMEANGEL over to this site! He has talked to me about wanting to leave to a more positive place because he feels like he can't do the requesting with all the negativity! Everyone refer him to Universe! It's perfect for him!

We need to try to get TOUCHMEANGEL over to this site! He has talked to me about wanting to leave to a more positive place because he feels like he can't do the requesting with all the negativity! Everyone refer him to Universe! It's perfect for him!

Yes! We should invite him!

But I got banned from Exhale so I can't be the one PMing him... :nailbiter:

I see the logic in going with a more digestible single - but I'm standing firm in that regardless of how catchy the song might be, it won't pick up too much because there's no way she'll perform it at an awards show or anything... I also feel the EDM vibe is dying down so there's that

But that is a really good point about success extending the era. Hopefully they're smart & since it's for the fans they extend the era, because Britney videos are amazing

That's another point, a single gets a video - i'd much rather see ALIEN come to life then see ISBE or TTB with unnecessary appearances by the collabs.

Alien is risky, but it's quality > quantity for me. And there's so much more that could be done with the video concept!

Lastly I agree with @@Britney Jean there's definitely more corruption as far as PAYOLA goes...& team brit isn't going to shell out cash for anything that isn't vegas

I couldn't agree with you more, Matilda  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

Yeah, we're pretty much screwed up if Britney's team didn't pay for a radio deal. Ellie Goulding's Burn & Lorde's Team had a radio deal (said someone in Exhale, i don't remember :queenie:) and it's played a lot on radio looking from daily updates.

Ellie never performed Burn in US, right? That explains that radio deal plays a very big role to determine the success in a single. Burn only has a radio deal, and look at how much a success it is  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

We as a fans can't really do much if Britney don't have a radio deal and won't perform her single anywhere  :crying1:

And @@PerfectLoverr, TOUCHMEANGEL is not banned from Exhale, i already send him a PM, hope he'll join here soon :excited:

I couldn't agree with you more, Matilda  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi: Yeah, we're pretty much screwed up if Britney's team didn't pay for a radio deal. Ellie Goulding's Burn & Lorde's Team had a radio deal (said someone in Exhale, i don't remember :queenie:) and it's played a lot on radio looking from daily updates. Ellie never performed Burn in US, right? That explains that radio deal plays a very big role to determine the success in a single. Burn only has a radio deal, and look at how much a success it is  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi: We as a fans can't really do much if Britney don't have a radio deal and won't perform her single anywhere  :crying1: And @@PerfectLoverr, TOUCHMEANGEL is not banned from Exhale, i already send him a PM, hope he'll join here soon :excited:

I thought he was cause everybody was asking where he had gone and yes Britney needs a radio deal. Burn isn't even that good of a song and it has a lot of success. And if Britney doesn't perform the song it's hard. But I still feel like we need to try harder with the next single. Perfume deserved better :crying2:
  • Like 1

I thought he was cause everybody was asking where he had gone and yes Britney needs a radio deal. Burn isn't even that good of a song and it has a lot of success. And if Britney doesn't perform the song it's hard. But I still feel like we need to try harder with the next single. Perfume deserved better :crying2:

She needs that radio deal so bad. But we're talking about Britney's team here who don't even let WB & Perfume reach their max. potential,so... :yakno: like that :queenie:

I love Burn so much, it's really catchy :xf7:

I will try harder if the next single is not ISBE, TTB, or BA :surprise:

I couldn't agree with you more, Matilda  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

Yeah, we're pretty much screwed up if Britney's team didn't pay for a radio deal. Ellie Goulding's Burn & Lorde's Team had a radio deal (said someone in Exhale, i don't remember :queenie:) and it's played a lot on radio looking from daily updates.

Ellie never performed Burn in US, right? That explains that radio deal plays a very big role to determine the success in a single. Burn only has a radio deal, and look at how much a success it is  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

We as a fans can't really do much if Britney don't have a radio deal and won't perform her single anywhere  :crying1:

And @@PerfectLoverr, TOUCHMEANGEL is not banned from Exhale, i already send him a PM, hope he'll join here soon :excited:

thanks bb  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

I wish they would've splurged on a payola deal at the start of the era!

Justin's lead single sucked major ass but because of payola he got huge coverage which transferred to other singles

WB was a great lead, it's becoming pretty iconic but it could've done with more attention (radio wise)

I'm glad you agree, i'm not here for quick commercial success - I think ALIEN would honestly be a huge deal long term, I prefer Britney's longevity over someone like Beyonce & JT who have forgettable albums & singles (their only memorable songs are CMAR & SL)

• Like 1

thanks bb :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

I wish they would've splurged on a payola deal at the start of the era!

Justin's lead single sucked major ass but because of payola he got huge coverage which transferred to other singles

WB was a great lead, it's becoming pretty iconic but it could've done with more attention (radio wise)

I'm glad you agree, i'm not here for quick commercial success - I think ALIEN would honestly be a huge deal long term, I prefer Britney's longevity over someone like Beyonce & JT who have forgettable albums & singles (their only memorable songs are CMAR & SL)

Knowing Britney's team, they'll only pay for 1 day radio deal at max. just like WB. :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

But if the 3rd single is ISBE (which i pray to God everyday it should stay as an album track only), and will paid the radio station behind the scene for radio deals, i think it'll have a much better chance on radio :crying2: 

I'm not here for quick commercial success too, i can imagine that if ISBE becomes the next single and it's more successful than WB, will is most likely going to be the EP of album 9 again, and there's going to be another song from will released in the future again, and that cycle will never end  :crying1: