Britney Calls Out Jamie Lynn, Jamie, The CONservatorship, and Hate Comments in New IG Post (7/17/2021)

heather

4 minutes ago, nicholel18 said:

I just wonder if it is really her posting; kudos to her if it is. 

It's definitely her. Not only does this ring true to what she said in court- There's a video in Sam's stories of her by the pool on her phone. Sam went on to like this post. Makes no sense for him to like something, especially like this where she's speaking the truth so openly, if Britney wasn't the author. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah I’m happy to see the names too and people need to just leave her alone, stop criticizing every god damn thing.

I hope it makes people aware that being so hypercritical of the things that bring Britney joy, whether you believe she was posting them or not, is harmful. Especially now that we know so little in her life the last 13 years was actually enjoyed by her. 

1 hour ago, heather said:

I hope it makes people aware that being so hypercritical of the things that bring Britney joy, whether you believe she was posting them or not, is harmful. Especially now that we know so little in her life the last 13 years was actually enjoyed by her. 

Sadly, I don’t think it’ll change a thing with certain people, they just can’t help themselves.

There’s even people who still think it’s Team CON posting this, Team CON dragging themselves like this, perhaps they need the cship, lol

Id also love to see a poll of old fans vs. newer fans cuz I can’t help but roll my eyes at the people saying Britney would never speak like this and that just leads me to assume they became fans post cship cuz to me, a lifer, this post has ChaoticNEY written all over it, lol

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Sadly, I don’t think it’ll change a thing with certain people, they just can’t help themselves.

There’s even people who still think it’s Team CON posting this, Team CON dragging themselves like this, perhaps they need the cship, lol

Id also love to see a poll of old fans vs. newer fans cuz I can’t help but roll my eyes at the people saying Britney would never speak like this and that just leads me to assume they became fans post cship cuz to me, a lifer, this post has ChaoticNEY written all over it, lol

That last part though! I thought the same thing. I saw so many people on twitter saying Britney would never speak this way and I just had to assume they were newer fans. Britney was dropping f bombs in court and only apologized for it one time, what makes anyone think she wouldn't speak that way on social media is beyond me!

• Like 1

Britney is tired of all our raggedy asses, and I am here for it! 👏🏾👏🏾😭 lmao I always wondered if the super drunk Vegas fans annoyed her because when I went everyone in the crowd was lit af. Thank god I didn’t have VIP 🥴 But also glad to see her name names. I went back and watched that Disney performance she’s referencing and I forgot how damn corny it was. That being said, she seemed to be genuinely enjoying it a bit until JL showed up then there’s noticeable tension in her face. And when she got on stage to get that chunky award - big hugs with everyone, side hug to JL. Damn, it was all there …

I can’t wait until Britney and Sam can move to like Hawaii or whatever, bang until they make babies, and just be happy af. Idc if we never get new music again. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Britney is tired of all our raggedy asses, and I am here for it! 👏🏾👏🏾😭 lmao I always wondered if the super drunk Vegas fans annoyed her because when I went everyone in the crowd was lit af. Thank god I didn’t have VIP 🥴 But also glad to see her name names. I went back and watched that Disney performance she’s referencing and I forgot how damn corny it was. That being said, she seemed to be genuinely enjoying it a bit until JL showed up then there’s noticeable tension in her face. And when she got on stage to get that chunky award - big hugs with everyone, side hug to JL. Damn, it was all there …

I can’t wait until Britney and Sam can move to like Hawaii or whatever, bang until they make babies, and just be happy af. Idc if we never get new music again. 

I remember a few times her being visibly upset on stage at the drunks in the crowd, I also remember her talking about getting a contact high on the Jonathan Ross show in 2016, along with the time during Circus when she delayed because the smoke was so heavy and ended the show telling everyone not to smoke weed. 

I rewatched that immediately after this post too and it's amazing what you notice in hindsight. Back then I remember thinking she must have been emotional seeing her sister, now you can see the obvious hurt in her face and the almost mocking in Jamie Lynn's demeanor. Her family is truly evil. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Love that she dragged Jamie Lynn, but why did she send her a gift this week? Or was it sent from someone else? Or did Jamie Lynn plan the whole gift thing as a fake "my sister LOVES me so much" attempt??

The way Jamie Lynn has been lying for years, I 100% believe it was a piss poor attempt at proving how much Britney "loves" her.

3 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Twitter remains undefeated - someone found the video of them in Destin, FL at Britney's condo, celebrating Jamie's birthday. They are pure evil.

I saw that Jamie Lynn was deleting a whole bunch of posts as well - this included. Feeling guilty, diet Spears?

37 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

More like removing evidence and diet Spears 😂😆

Unfortunately for her I'm sure Britney and her lawyers already have it all plus more we don't even know about documented. Lol it's time to bring that nickname back!

40 minutes ago, heather said:

Unfortunately for her I'm sure Britney and her lawyers already have it all plus more we don't even know about documented. Lol it's time to bring that nickname back!

It certainly is time, lol, and I can’t wait to see what comes out with the new lawyer on the case, if fans were able to expose so much, he has access to the shit we don’t so I’m sure it’s gonna be even more damning.