• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Untitled-design-33-770x385-1.jpg?resize=

162577731_1272840652-freebritney-protest

Breaking news: Lou Taylor resigned as Britney’s business manager, James spears tried to hire a new one but Sam Ingham is against it since Britney never met the guy, Sam also states in the same document he want’s James out of the conservatorship of her estate so that Bessemer become the sole trustee!

Another big update is that Jamie Lynne resigned to be the trustee over the SJB trust

All in all massive landslide for #FreeBritney

View the full article

The fact that Lou resigned without notice is HUGE! She was about to (possibly still can?) be exposed and jumped ship. Nothing about how dirty Jamie is surprises me anymore, but I love to see Ingham making these big moves for Britney. I can't imagine how happy she is in this moment right now, and she deserves it! 

38 minutes ago, heather said:

The fact that Lou resigned without notice is HUGE! She was about to (possibly still can?) be exposed and jumped ship. Nothing about how dirty Jamie is surprises me anymore, but I love to see Ingham making these big moves for Britney. I can't imagine how happy she is in this moment right now, and she deserves it! 

That video the other day where she says she’s happy makes sense, after just reading the full document, it puts Jamie’s shady intentions front and center, I can’t see the judge not giving Britney this, it’s clearly in her best interest. I just hope Lou doesn’t get off scott free, hopefully, the new people find something illegal and go after her.

Hopefully, with Jamie out of the picture, the next step is to end the cship completely but just keep Bessemer in as just normal financiers. 

35 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That video the other day where she says she’s happy makes sense, after just reading the full document, it puts Jamie’s shady intentions front and center, I can’t see the judge not giving Britney this, it’s clearly in her best interest. I just hope Lou doesn’t get off scott free, hopefully, the new people find something illegal and go after her.

Hopefully, with Jamie out of the picture, the next step is to end the cship completely but just keep Bessemer in as just normal financiers. 

According to the documents, Tristar will still have to hand over their records, books, and assets regarding the conservatorship. So there's definitely some slim hope she'll have to answer for things she's done.