OFFICIAL RYAN ADAMES fans ;)

mimiisme

I want to lock this thread of yours so bad but I won't. So you know that.  :frenchy:

I appreciate it

tumblr_luztpxGkkk1qdwjt6o2_250.gif

Tired of being number 2. I can transform myself in number 1! You will see my show, I return on stage. Shout out and give me your applause. As long as I believe in me, nobody can destroy my soul.  I’m chasing my dream

Ryan Adames

mariahpow.gif

when-a-cute-friend-of-the-opposite-sex-s

Work Bitch was a really fun project to do for myself, mainly because I wanted to take something that was already amazing in its original state and completely change it. I’ve always been a Britney fan, and the song is a fun lighthearted song that has a pretty clear message, if you want something you better work for it, bitch! Haha.  ````~~Ryan Adames~~

two-faced, lying bitch

tumblr_lkk31md6a71qiuukyo1_500.gif

Work Bitch was a really fun project to do for myself, mainly because I wanted to take something that was already amazing in its original state and completely change it. I’ve always been a Britney fan, and the song is a fun lighthearted song that has a pretty clear message, if you want something you better work for it, bitch! Haha. ````~~Ryan Adames~~

two-faced, lying bitch

tumblr_lkk31md6a71qiuukyo1_500.gif

:jackk:

My message is pretty clear, I believe we, as individuals should fight for what we believe in, and to follow our dreams. I could have done a lot of things in life, like be a doctor, or a teacher but what makes me happy is music and regardless of the blood sweat and tears I put into it at the end of the day I look at what I’ve done and it makes me proud and happy that I’m chasing my dream. I just hope the people that follow me are inspired by that message too.  ~~RYAN ADAMES~~ ~Britney Fan

Ryan+Adames+1303362679_Laying.jpg

My message is pretty clear, I believe we, as individuals should fight for what we believe in, and to follow our dreams. I could have done a lot of things in life, like be a doctor, or a teacher but what makes me happy is music and regardless of the blood sweat and tears I put into it at the end of the day I look at what I’ve done and it makes me proud and happy that I’m chasing my dream. I just hope the people that follow me are inspired by that message too.  ~~RYAN ADAMES~~ ~Britney Fan

Ryan+Adames+1303362679_Laying.jpg

I'm sorry? :teethless: