@BananaAlice (a.k.a. Britney) HAS SPOKEN!

breatheflop

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I came across this on youtube a long time ago. There used to be a website called snapvine where people could call each other and leave voicemails.  I talked to a girl named Julie once or twice on there that had this message on the site and apparently someone found it and put it on youtube. Anyway, she sounds similar to Alice/bananaalice?  Same girl?  And, no I am not accusing Alice (if that's who it is) uploaded it to youtube as "Jamie Lynn". 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBw4X381J4g

Whitney-Receipts.gif

I mean if you listen to the audio clips... you can tell the difference... And that she tries so hard to sound like Britney... You can tell she's trying omgosh haha  :mygawd:

But if you wanna believe it then it's alright. As long as it makes you happy I guess haha  ;)

I came across this on youtube a long time ago. There used to be a website called snapvine where people could call each other and leave voicemails.  I talked to a girl named Julie once or twice on there that had this message on the site and apparently someone found it and put it on youtube. Anyway, she sounds similar to Alice/bananaalice?  Same girl?  And, no I am not accusing Alice (if that's who it is) uploaded it to youtube as "Jamie Lynn". 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBw4X381J4g

I actually think this is fake, I already heard it before and I read somewhere that this was a troll named Sarah :frenchy:  

tumblr_m55bfaGmiD1rq82fy.gif

I know it's not really a voicemai from Britney, I was just saying how I thought it was the same girl as Alice.  It was a message a girl (Alice?)recorded on her snapvine account that someone else tried to pass off as Britney.

:thumbsup:  meanwhile you can follow @pineapplealice, Master said it's her real username :dorkney: