@BananaAlice (a.k.a. Britney) HAS SPOKEN!

breatheflop

I'm starting to think she's really Britney. Have we got Alice's photo? No?

Plus, Britney's words: "I was going to random places with my sunglasses on and when people asked me: omg you're Britney Spears? - I said no, I'm Susan" (she said something like that, I can't remember it all what she said then)

Thoughts? :bj:

@BANANASUSAN TBH  :frenchy:

jk, maybe SHE IS. The day someone discover that she's actually Britney, I'm gonna be like... MY FACE LIKE A MANNEQUIN

tumblr_mc0l87j0LG1rvon16o1_500.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

SLAY ME WITH THAT STORY

Fat_Amy_-_my_body_is_ready.gif

Well I was on Exhale chat at like 1:30 AM, and people were inviting us to a TinyChat with her and I joined and she sounded EXACTLY LIKE BRITNEY! OMG EVEN HER LAUGH! I asked her to say, "Hey this is Brit and you're watching Disney Channel" and she sounded amazing! On the chat there were these annoying gay guys so I couldn't really say much, but it was fun.

• Like 1

Well I was on Exhale chat at like 1:30 AM, and people were inviting us to a TinyChat with her and I joined and she sounded EXACTLY LIKE BRITNEY! OMG EVEN HER LAUGH! I asked her to say, "Hey this is Brit and you're watching Disney Channel" and she sounded amazing! On the chat there were these annoying gay guys so I couldn't really say much, but it was fun.

:orangu: You're so damn lucky!

tumblr_mla1a2kPxl1r2x950o1_500.gif

She's cool and faded. I spoke to her a few times. I kinda want a shout out from her. Mx can you bring her here. Please.

I've heard her on tiny chat and I requested for her to say

'it's really really cool and personal'

She laughed (like Brit) and she said it. It was exactly on point. :umomg:

And she was active when Brinty was on her break between leg 1 and leg 2 of her Pom show. :)

OMG I heard her in the tinychat one time and then afterwards I kept asking people if they thought she sounded like Britney and everyone said yes but no one was as amazed about it as I was!!  :lolohgawd:

I guess because I was pretty new to Exhale having just joined in January of this year and it was old news by then :giggle:

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro.png

The only thing that did surprise me is that she said I Wanna Go or Criminal would be really cool choices for next FF single. And ta-dá, they both became singles :ummlol:

WHAT. I didn't know that happened.  :o

I totally didn't think it was her but that's sounds like a little more than a coincidence to me.