I Need Help! Please!

BLACKOUT<3

I've had enough of being criticized every where I go. ATRL and FOTP nearly had me committing suicide. Not letting universe doing that to me. Just because I have strong opinions doesn't mean I'm stupid, or need to stop posting. Don't like me? Don't visit my threads. But if you're gonna sit there and judge me like a picture book like y'all forgot to read.... please by all means leave this site.

I thought this site was created for unity of all Britney fans from all around the world with different backgrounds and values. But we all need to be fucking open minded and sacrifice our values for others. No discriminating allowed here!

fuck amy needs to fuck off. Oh because you haven't walked a mile in my shoe. You got no clue how I want to kill myself everyday. I hate the skin I'm in. Because I have different role models. Because I'm Stefani. 

I ENVY everybody. You know whats it like to never have a good childhood? No fucking peace, love and harmony? No dad? Be Scared of men? Scared of expressing sexuality? Scared of judgmental bitches? Spreading opinions? Scared of living? Scared of my own skin? No of course not, you know my name. Not my story. People call me fake for having a scary childhood. Shame on all of you judgmental bitches. 

Its better for me to be dead... :crying2: I Love you POMney! :crying2: 

POMney please dont worry about me... I know whats it like POMney... Being treated like shit everywhere you go, just because you werent perfect... 

This is why I'm a feminist, from nearly abuse from MEN! This is why I hate my own skin, you racist cunts! This is why I hate being selena, so I became STEFANI! I wish I never lost my dad :crying2:  

:crying1:  I never knew you saw Universe like this, it was always my way to rid myself of the judgemental cunts called population, but please you really should try to seek help. I would kill myself if something happened to you. You have to be strong there are actually good people in the world :crying2: and on Universe let me name a few: Adore, Ashley, Nini, Nick 1. Remember I <3 U and you will be strong, and if you feel you can't do it then seek medical help, I mean look I'm already getting better and I am just starting my treatment :)

• Like 2

No offence and with all due respect but you're taking internet way too seriously. None of this is real nor it matters. You do not need to be on ATRL or FOTP or even here. If you feel attacked, simply log off and go out enjoy the sunny day with your friends. You gotta laugh it all off. None of this will matter in a week and or will affect your life in the long-term. Are you really gonna look back in 10 years and think, "Oh my god, LittleMonster69 called me a dumb-ass for saying Femme Fatale Tour was good"? Just think about it. If you feel like things are bad in your real life then seek help. There are people you can talk to and things do get better. 

• Like 2

I don't know what people told you but don't let this affect you. It's just forums, you don't even know these people, as you said they don't know you, they don't know your life. Who cares what they think, do what you want, say what you want, obviously not everyone will be ok with you, but that's because everyone is different. I have strong opinions too, if people don't agree i just let them talk, sometimes i argue with them, but i never let them bring me down because it's just a forum so at the end i don't care what they say. If you feel really bad, you should speak with a professional for your sake, maybe you could feel better then. Don't do anything stupid because of people on internet, it's not even real.

• Like 2
  • Mad 1

No offence and with all due respect but you're taking internet way too seriously. None of this is real nor it matters. You do not need to be on ATRL or FOTP or even here. If you feel attacked, simply log off and go out enjoy the sunny day with your friends. You gotta laugh it all off. None of this will matter in a week and or will affect your life in the long-term. Are you really gonna look back in 10 years and think, "Oh my god, LittleMonster69 called me a dumb-ass for saying Femme Fatale Tour was good"? Just think about it. If you feel like things are bad in your real life then seek help. There are people you can talk to and things do get better. 

I don't like when people say this isn't real, like we don't have real feelings. People have been very nasty and downright rude to her, it would affect me too. Let's be a little more supportive of each other and respectful of other people's opinions!

• Like 1