The Official One Direction Thread

penny

I missed you all!! Do you guys love the video for Steal My Girl?? its umm very different i like it, its fun very cool  :zoomzoom:

Fireproof should get one too. Hows everyone been! Let kick this thread into full-speed!  :bomt:  :bomt:

Hey!!! How are you doing?! Missed you too :hug:

It was so weird!! Lol, I kinda love it though. BSE is still my fave mv of theirs though. :frog:

Omg, I want Fireproof to get a video so bad. I like it a lot more than SMG. :crying3:

Hey!!! How are you doing?! Missed you too :hug:

It was so weird!! Lol, I kinda love it though. BSE is still my fave mv of theirs though. :frog:

Omg, I want Fireproof to get a video so bad. I like it a lot more than SMG. :crying3:

How have you been hun?!   :hug:

yeah its was very fresh and funky but cool. i liked it. YES at BSE!! i do like OWOA video a bit better  :xf2:

They should have a visual album and make a music video for every track :crying1:

No I haven't seen it yet! And hi hun long time no see :hug:

You should watch it!! Miss youu baby! :bffs:

How have you been hun?!   :hug:

yeah its was very fresh and funky but cool. i liked it. YES at BSE!! i do like OWOA video a bit better  :xf2:

They should have a visual album and make a music video for every track :crying1:

I've been good!! How about you? :hug:

OWOA is really good too!! And Kiss You. :frog:

Omg, that would be amazing. Britney should do that too, imo. She has the best mv's ever. :crying5:

I've been good!! How about you? :hug:

OWOA is really good too!! And Kiss You. :frog:

Omg, that would be amazing. Britney should do that too, imo. She has the best mv's ever. :crying5:

Good just loving my new job now  :)

Omg I love Kiss You, Zayn is so amazing in it and Louis and all of them tbh.  :crying1:

i think everyone should do visual albums as a standard for physical copies, that would totally raise the amount of physicals albus sold know. Labels should get on that if they want to really make their money back when an artists released new material.  :aww1:

Good just loving my new job now  :)

Omg I love Kiss You, Zayn is so amazing in it and Louis and all of them tbh.  :crying1:

i think everyone should do visual albums as a standard for physical copies, that would totally raise the amount of physicals albus sold know. Labels should get on that if they want to really make their money back when an artists released new material.  :aww1:

Aw, that's great! :)

IKR. Kiss You is amazing. Should've been a huge hit. :crying5:

They really should. Idk why people don't buy physical copies anymore. I would never pay for digital music. It's such a waste, imo.  :displeased:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I couldn't find  the 1D thread on Exhale anymore so I came here and  :omg1: it's dead  :pieceofwhat:

I wanted to see if anyone was talking about Zayn  :crying1:

im in mourning right now  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

anyone have the official FOUR instrumentals, they leaked a few months ago and i can't find them

also in youtube everything is deleted.

are they on youtube??  :omg1:  i need them in my life