Britney Spears Songs That Make You Emotional

slave4u83

28 minutes ago, slave4u83 said:

These songs make me tear up every time!:crying1:

1. Man On The Moon (Glory)

2. Perfume (Britney Jean)

3. Shadow (In The Zone)

Oh god yes! :crying5: I get emotional just by thinking about it. I relate so much to that song :concerned:

3 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Alien. I bawled every time I heard it for two months straight. My clinical depression was probably a bigger reason for that, but still. Alien didn't help lol. 

I hope you're feeling better! :hug:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Alien. I bawled every time I heard it for two months straight. My clinical depression was probably a bigger reason for that, but still. Alien didn't help lol. 

4 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Sorry to hear about your depression! Hope all is well for you now :)

• Like 1

I Will Still Love You, Email my Heart, Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know, One Kiss From You, Where Are You Now, When Your Eyes Say It, Heart, When I Found You, I Run Away, Everytime, Someday, Gimme More (not everytime and there's a reason for that, if someone'd like to ask me, i'd be most grateful and longing to answer to it), Heaven On Earth, (To Love) Let Go (soooooooo underrated), Out From Under, My Baby (underrated too, i don't get why most fans hate this one, it's just so beautiful!), Quicksand (sometimes as well), This Kiss (yes, in spite of all the AT), Don't Cry (yeah right, asking me not to cry this... :crying2: ), Hold On Tite :pieceofwhat:Man On The Moon. :crying1:

Drop Dead Beautiful :emotional:

Spoiler

But for real Unusual You / Outta This World / Alien / When I Found You / Strangest Love etc.

2 hours ago, MagicalFlare said:

Gimme More (not everytime and there's a reason for that, if someone'd like to ask me, i'd be most grateful and longing to answer to it)

I'm so curious 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King said:

Hide contents

I'm so curious 

Do you love me?... :bomt: JK :P

I taught my mother who is from Paraguay GM's chorus part and she learnt it! So... when Britney came to La Plata (Buenos Aires) with the Femme Fatale Tour, the moment GM started, i started crying because i could only afford for one ticket (for me), and i wanted so bad that my mom would accompany me to watch her show. We didn't have enough money so that's why... and it was such an emotional moment. I even cried for Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know which i rarely cry about, but ya know... :yakno: If you've seen Britney live, you'd understand, right? Feelings :crying5: I wanted my mom to be with me there that day but oh well... She also learnt Till The World Ends chorus (duh!) :lmfaoo: And she loves Lucky and Sometimes :qtney: So that's my explanation for kinda being emotional when it comes to Gimme More <3

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...