• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

BritneyJeanSpears

Hilary Duff New Music Video

The wait is almost over! She's signed with a label, wrapped up her studio sessions, shot her album art work and yesterday filmed her first music video since the award winning Reach Out!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2689637/Hilary-Duff-displays-slender-figure-black-bikini-shoots-new-music-video-Malibu.html

she's about to bring the heat, locking down the industry

*putting it out there, I predict the video will be in black and white*

If there was ever anyone I liked just as much as Britney during my childhood it was Hilary. I've been a huge fan from the start and I met her during the Dignity tour!

My two favourite albums of all time are Blackout and Dignity so I'm excited for her new album. But I just hope it's nothing like that awful 'Any Other Day' song that came out a few years back.

Ugh I can't wait for her single!

me too! How amazing would it be if her official comeback was a debut performance at the VMA'S and immediately after her performance her song was up on iTunes and the video would be released a week later.

• Like 1

me too! How amazing would it be if her official comeback was a debut performance at the VMA'S and immediately after her performance her song was up on iTunes and the video would be released a week later.

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING :shake: