I just want this Britney Jean era to be over tbh.

Mimi ♕

i actually Love Briney Jean, I love seeing these other type of songs, song that have a different feeling, a more uplifting feeling in some of the songs, i also love the fact that not every song lyric is about being out and partying and stuff, its a well balanced album for me. i know number are important in the business, but numbers dont make this album bad at all, for me is about how you connect with the music in a more emotional level and for me she did it with this album with the majority of the songs. Even knowing that the focus right now is Vegas I still want to see more singles and videos from this album, at least 2 more :britney-agreedlol:

Definitely better than 2011/2012, I was talking more about sales, personally they've never mattered to me but I know that they matter to Britney/Her Team haha! I love the bonus tracks too!  :)

Album sales are important, but the real money is always come with the concerts/tour and in this case, the vegas residency  :britney-agreedlol:

I love BJ and I'm kinda ok with her not performing any more... I don't know... I want another era like in the zone or at least circus but I doubt she will ever promote a new project like that

same.Posted Image

I just kinda got over her not performing and thats it.Posted Image

I would die for another ITZ era doe.Posted Image

i actually Love Briney Jean, I love seeing these other type of songs, song that have a different feeling, a more uplifting feeling in some of the songs, i also love the fact that not every song lyric is about being out and partying and stuff, its a well balanced album for me. i know number are important in the business, but numbers dont make this album bad at all, for me is about how you connect with the music in a more emotional level and for me she did it with this album with the majority of the songs. Even knowing that the focus right now is Vegas I still want to see more singles and videos from this album, at least 2 more :britney-agreedlol:

thats a great fan<3Posted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1