July 20th – Britney Driving Alone In LA!

News

Britney said in court she drives a lot, so I don't know about this article claiming they're letting her drive now after it. I think it's more like now they're tipping off the paparazzi so the world sees her driving and it's NOT good. Starting the frenzy for photos again, and Britney said she HATES the paparazzi.

3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Good for her but unfortunately I can already see the headlines about her phone in her hand.

Daily Mail already had a headline something about "Britney pictured driving with a phone in her hand the day after her boyfriend was the cause of a minor accident" and I rolled my eyes right out of the article to read anymore.

2 hours ago, heather said:

Daily Mail already had a headline something about "Britney pictured driving with a phone in her hand the day after her boyfriend was the cause of a minor accident" and I rolled my eyes right out of the article to read anymore.

Not surprised to hear that, that’s the only downside about all this attention being on her again.

As for your other comment above, she has driven several times over these 13 years, however, I can’t recall seeing her driving by herself in the car, normally there’s someone else in the car with her. Maybe that’s what the story means about letting her drive, they’re letting her in the car alone.

13 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Not surprised to hear that, that’s the only downside about all this attention being on her again.

As for your other comment above, she has driven several times over these 13 years, however, I can’t recall seeing her driving by herself in the car, normally there’s someone else in the car with her. Maybe that’s what the story means about letting her drive, they’re letting her in the car alone.

Yeah, they might have meant driving alone, which is great. But the attention it's getting is what isn't. I have no doubt that team con is calling the paparazzi and letting them know where Britney's at to snap pictures now. We know the paparazzi attention bothers her— they're hoping to get a reaction from her, anything to make her seem unwell to the public again now that they've lost that general support.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heather said:

Yeah, they might have meant driving alone, which is great. But the attention it's getting is what isn't. I have no doubt that team con is calling the paparazzi and letting them know where Britney's at to snap pictures now. We know the paparazzi attention bothers her— they're hoping to get a reaction from her, anything to make her seem unwell to the public again now that they've lost that general support.

Oh yeah, no way she’s calling them on herself but like she herself said, she’s not that person anymore, as annoying as they are, I’m sure she knows to keep her composure.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Oh yeah, no way she’s calling them on herself but like she herself said, she’s not that person anymore, as annoying as they are, I’m sure she knows to keep her composure.

It's especially concerning because we know she was driving before but rarely pictured, and now it's every day. Team con is VERY obvious. And absolutely, I don't doubt her one bit— it's team con and the narratives they push that leave me with questions because we know their intent. And it ain't Britney's best interest.

• Like 1