Blackout Vinyl is here!

heather

On 10/11/2019 at 1:42 PM, MakeMySugarFall said:

Interesting that, so far, BOMT is the only one they did the two stealth releases of and haven't restocked. Albums #2-4 are still on there with no mention of the "5,000 copies only" like BOMT and Blackout.

The other album's colored versions are sold out. They ones you see there are clear vinyl version. All were limited to 5,000 copies just like Blackout and they're all sold out now, including Blackout

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3isacharm said:

The other album's colored versions are sold out. They ones you see there are clear vinyl version. All were limited to 5,000 copies just like Blackout and they're all sold out now, including Blackout

This is true but they still have only done BOMT twice as far as I remember, the 5k limited pink and the second clear. As for Blackout being sold out right now, if anyone hasn't preordered yet keep checking back because I thought I missed ITZ because it said sold out but I checked back later in the day (the day it was released) and was able to secure a copy.

2 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

This is true, but I was mainly noting that albums #2-4 are still available at all. BOMT hasn't been brought back after its first two releases sold out. I'm surprised that the others haven't sold out in their second runs.

Also, BO took longer than I thought it would to sell out.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:04 PM, heather said:

This is true but they still have only done BOMT twice as far as I remember, the 5k limited pink and the second clear. As for Blackout being sold out right now, if anyone hasn't preordered yet keep checking back because I thought I missed ITZ because it said sold out but I checked back later in the day (the day it was released) and was able to secure a copy.

Blackout is available on clear vinyl now

• Like 1