Britney and Sam at the Beauty Awards [NEW PICS]

heather

Britney Spears abruptly exited a red carpet appearance ahead of her 'fireworks court battle' with her father Jamie over her concervatorship.

The 37-year-old pop megastar was there to support her handsome 25-year-old boyfriend Sam Asghari at The 2nd Annual Daytime Beauty Awards in Los Angeles on Friday but left within seconds.

She posed on the red carpet for less than a minute before telling her publicist 'I just want to go'  and walking straight back to their SUV.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

the photogs made it about her and asked her pressured questions... if so, I understand if she wanted to leave the red carpet and go directly to the event.

Not to justify the media, but actually should have expected it... the court hearing was just the day before yesterday, obvious that if you show up in public you will sacrifice yourself to the media and paparazzi!  So I understand her and I feel sorry for her! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Hollywood beauty awards released a statement, for people hating on her for her abrupt departure and it’s all thanks to a douchebag photographer spreading a lie about a pap being inside

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2rkjwQFrDW/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XYZn2gAAAAHGl86H1-_SNR1vrQj8&utm_campaign=dlfix

•  

Interesting cause I saw on People they were saying that photogs wanted solo pictures of Britney and she was upset cause it was "Sam's night". Gonna have to believe this over People this time.