Lynne Spears will be attending the Court Hearing about the Conservatorship!!

News

Screen-Shot-2019-05-06-at-2.51.47-PM.png

lynne-and-britney-1.jpg?resize=397%2C640

Queen Lynne Spears is coming to save the day as always!

If you have not heard the news, Jamie wants a judge to let him take a breather for a few months as Britney’s conservator and put one of his people in his place “Temporarily”, (insert eye roll)

attiduie-1.gif?resize=572%2C309&ssl=1

BUT OUR DAY JUST GOT BETTER!

TMZ reported that they spoke to Lynne Spears lawyer and they said they will be attending the Court Hearing that will be taken place about Britney’s conservatorship, which we at Absolute Britney can confirm as well that she will be attending, because with TMZ we know they never post the truth a lot, but she will definitely be there!

giphy.gif?resize=575%2C305&ssl=1

We are hoping Britney does attend the court hearing because it would be awesome to see her but if not we totally understand! We can’t imagine what she might be feeling lately with all this stuff going on but we know she is very strong, which we always admired about her. Let us think positive and hope Britney attends, if not we have Queen Lynne Spears to help save the day because like Anthony says “GOOD ALWAYS WINS!”!

post-14879-Britney-Spears-Oh-Snap-gif-Fz

Keep thinking positive Britney Army and sending good thoughts and vibes out to Britney and Lynne!!!

COME THROUGH QUEEN LYNNE SPEARS!!!!!!!!!

View the full article

Good. It's about time Lynne steps up. I feel better about Britney not attending now, though, as I said before I would still want to hear from her.

It's so hard to read through the bullshit of your stupid gifs to get to the actual information, and here you go confirming shit again. You really don't learn or take constructive criticism  well, huh?

And before anyone tries to come for me cause I said I wasn't replying to the main page anymore: I only am replying to this because I was going off on Lynne earlier. Glad she proved me wrong and is stepping up for once.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, heather said:

Good. It's about time Lynne steps up. I feel better about Britney not attending now, though, as I said before I would still want to hear from her.

I think if Mama Spears ever were not good at Britney and in the past not much cared of her, it's her chance for doing everything better for her.

53 minutes ago, heather said:

It's so hard to read through the bullshit of your stupid gifs to get to the actual information, and here you go confirming shit again. You really don't learn or take constructive criticism  well, huh?

I'm sick of this shit too. Someone make of this serious situation cartoon for kids. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, heather said:

And before anyone tries to come for me cause I said I wasn't replying to the main page anymore: I only am replying to this because I was going off on Lynne earlier. Glad she proved me wrong and is stepping up for once.

What timing timing tho, literally just discussing this and poof, lol, I’m crossing my fingers that Britney will attend tho. As for Lynne stepping up, it’s better late than never.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, heather said:

:yestbh:

This has been such an incredible journey and I'm so glad you've been here with us the whole way.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Neither Lynne nor Jamie were in court today, but their lawyers did, and Jodi Montgomery is approved to be the new conservator!

But it's fine, just remember, Sept 18 is THE conservatorship hearing. Today was just about dropping Jamie and appointing someone else. It doesn't mean Britney needs a conservatorship. It doesn't mean anything. It just keeps the kids safe from a child abuser. Keep thinking positive!

#FREEBRITNEY

36 minutes ago, X-Ander said:

Neither Lynne nor Jamie were in court today, but their lawyers did, and Jodi Montgomery is approved to be the new conservator!

But it's fine, just remember, Sept 18 is THE conservatorship hearing. Today was just about dropping Jamie and appointing someone else. It doesn't mean Britney needs a conservatorship. It doesn't mean anything. It just keeps the kids safe from a child abuser. Keep thinking positive!

#FREEBRITNEY

Exactly, the 18th is the big one and the one to really watch.

1 hour ago, X-Ander said:

#FREEBRITNEY

Lynne wasn't there? But AB confirmed it!!!!!!

hope y'all sense the sarcasm