Let Me Take You There (Demo) + You Got It All (Demo) + Luv The Hurt Away (Demo)

CJMCH

2 hours ago, Jonαs ℓαmbert said:

Where's the DL sis? OMGGGG I've shared your stuff on my fb page <3 

D/L added.

1 hour ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

I don't hear any difference with Luv The Hurt Away.

The vocals are kinda different and no, I'm not talking about the pitch.

38 minutes ago, Nippi said:

Her vocals in You Got It All though...jonny4.png

Sad this isn't the full cassette and that it isn't a better quality rip :( a 20th anniversary BOMT re-release with these cuts would be AMAZING but knowing team B ... 

It IS the full cassette, but I Have Nothing is on another cassette and the other 2 unreleased tracks are in yet another cassette.

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

D/L added.

The vocals are kinda different and no, I'm not talking about the pitch.

It IS the full cassette, but I Have Nothing is on another cassette and the other 2 unreleased tracks are in yet another cassette.

I saw one cassette that had these and another unreleased song on them, it was like 6 or 7 songs

1 hour ago, Nippi said:

I saw one cassette that had these and another unreleased song on them, it was like 6 or 7 songs

Yeah, there are 2 more cassettes out there. We're missing I Have Nothing, Wishing on a Falling Star and Nothing Less Than Real + demos for From the Bottom, Soda Pop and Thinkin About You.

16 minutes ago, REALWeirdboiz said:

Please share them in Lossless rip please :crying1:

Wish I had them. James uploaded them directly to Soundcloud, so I didn't get the original files.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Jonαs ℓαmbert said:

Mike provided me remastered files with less noise http://thebritneyonyx.blogspot.com/2018/07/download-streaming-3-rough-demos-from.html

Sorry CJMCH, HAHA but it has a great quality tho ;) Hope you don't get offended 

I mean, those are just edited using the Soundcloud rips, not lossless at all. Mike actually used Soundcloud’s other format instead of the mp3 files, so it ended up worse in terms of quality. Lots of data got lost.

I’m not offended at all, but I would recommend to download the mp3s instead of that one. :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jonαs ℓαmbert said:

Mike provided me remastered files with less noise http://thebritneyonyx.blogspot.com/2018/07/download-streaming-3-rough-demos-from.html

Sorry CJMCH, HAHA but it has a great quality tho ;) Hope you don't get offended 

btw- Never heard about audio stuff with data up to 21 or 22khz and say it is not lossless....

Jonas, someone is here delusional lmao

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I mean, those are just edited using the Soundcloud rips, not lossless at all. Mike actually used Soundcloud’s other format instead of the mp3 files, so it ended up worse in terms of quality. Lots of data got lost.

I’m not offended at all, but I would recommend to download the mp3s instead of that one. :) 

Lets share your BETTER remastered stuff then baby

1 hour ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

btw- Never heard about audio stuff with data up to 21 or 22khz and say it is not lossless....

Jonas, someone is here delusional lmao

The fact that is reencoded from a Soundcloud rip means its not real, the spectrum is a mess. You can easily add new data on it to make it look “lossless”, but that doesn’t mean the source is any better than a Soundcloud rip (even in lower quality than the ones posted by me).

1 hour ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

Lets share your BETTER remastered stuff then baby

I don’t remaster audios cuz if it’s not done using a proper lossless with proper remaster skills, it could result in low quality edits. 

About your edts, Let Me Take You There sounds filtered to give out an example, so no, I’m not delusional.

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

The fact that is reencoded from a Soundcloud rip means its not real, the spectrum is a mess. You can easily add new data on it to make it look “lossless”, but that doesn’t mean the source is any better than a Soundcloud rip (even in lower quality than the ones posted by me).

I don’t remaster audios cuz if it’s not done using a proper lossless with proper remaster skills, it could result in low quality edits. 

About your edts, Let Me Take You There sounds filtered to give out an example, so no, I’m not delusional.

So then stop bother me, thank you.

And sorry I quoted you.

27 minutes ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

So then stop bother me, thank you.

Your answer doesn't make sense and I didn't even wanted to have this conversation in the first place, I was just answering Jonas (which is actually a nice person) about why I wasn't offended at all by your edits.

Seriously, I didn't want to be rude or anything, but you're just too much.

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Your answer doesn't make sense and I didn't even wanted to have this conversation in the first place, I was just answering Jonas (which is actually a nice person) about why I wasn't offended at all by your edits.

Seriously, I didn't want to be rude or anything, but you're just too much.

:Moorangu: you're wasting energy trying to tell him the truth. 

3 hours ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

I know, I'm. But bash me if you have not better stuff is also too much. Im not offering you it ofc, and from now I will not now share any stuff with you, you have your own goodies.

I’m not bashing you, this was never about you. I was just telling Jonas that the edits are in fact in lower quality, thats it, thats my opinion and it wasn’t intented to ofend your work. If you like what you do, it’s ok, you can share it and spread it, but don’t call me delusional for stating my opinion and stating the obvious.

Sadly, some fans will actually fall for the edits and think that those are indeed real lossless rips and that’s when the confusion starts. As a fanbase, we have lost a lot of good stuff or original files because there’s always a “remaster” or “edit” and that is something we should avoid.

Believe me, when I like something and it’s done right, I’m very thankful, but don’t tell me to shut my mouth if I think something doesn’t work and, what’s worst, it claims to be something better than the original source when it’s not.

7 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Believe me, when I like something and it’s done right, I’m very thankful, but don’t tell me to shut my mouth if I think something doesn’t work and, what’s worst, it claims to be something better than the original source when it’s not.

But haven't you posted Soundcloud rips rather than the owner's rips?

Sorry for the question...