Biggest Flop Of The Year

ifuseekme

I have a few.  :nowaygif:

Both artists I was looking forward to hearing from in '15 and both really dropped the ball.  Good pop videos but very underwhelming music, '15 can keep both of these songs.   :britney-arrow:

Whenever this debuted, for something that is clearly expensive it's very cheap looking. Even her running is basic.  :uninterested:

honestly i think cause focus had the word sh*t in it is the reason it flopped :tbh:

Same Old love was barely played until the radio version was made, now there is a radio version for focus and i am hearing on the radio more 

honestly i think cause focus had the word sh*t in it is the reason it flopped :tbh:

Same Old love was barely played until the radio version was made, now there is a radio version for focus and i am hearing on the radio more 

Perhaps, but "Focus" also had some of the worst call outs on radio too tho.  :ohno:  I didn't even know there was a radio version for "Focus," what's the difference?  

Selena Gomez's chart success really surprised me with her latest.   :thatsright:

Perhaps, but "Focus" also had some of the worst call outs on radio too tho.  :ohno:  I didn't even know there was a radio version for "Focus," what's the difference?  

Selena Gomez's chart success really surprised me with her latest.   :thatsright:

the word sh*t is censured :moorangu: the radio version of SOL did the same

Selena absolutely slayed this year,with no promotion "Good For You" went #5 on the billboard hot 100 and same old love went #6 even weeks after it was released...

It's pretty good for Selena, it means that she's getting more and more recognition.

I have a few.  :nowaygif:

Both artists I was looking forward to hearing from in '15 and both really dropped the ball.  Good pop videos but very underwhelming music, '15 can keep both of these songs.   :britney-arrow:

Whenever this debuted, for something that is clearly expensive it's very cheap looking. Even her running is basic.  :uninterested:

Focus on Me is a bop tho, the shitty chorus ruined it janet.gif​

• Like 1