Halloween Thread

JoshLee

So Halloween is just around the corner and i thought I'd just ask some questions also if you want post some scary, funny, cool things in here to get into the mood! :P

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I'm so excited!!!

What are y'all gonna dress up as? (You're never too old to dress up so don't give me that :zoomzoom: face :frenchy: ) I'm going as spiderman cuz I have to work probably so we can dress up at work, but it has to be PG/G cuz we get lots of kids that come in :tbh:

What are y'all gonna be doing? I might be working or going to a Halloween party :D

What do you do to get into the mood? ;) (not like that you thirsty sluts :trollney: ) I usually watch scary movies and buy tons of candy cuz Then i have an excuse to eat my feelings! :crying1:

Feel free to leave any extra things I may have missed :) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :fyea:

spiderman is an awesome costume tbh :YEAKUHHUH:

I'm going to be Minnie Mouse :) also pg not because I have to but just because I'm over the whole slut thing :howiroll:

71UkIWK%2BzEL._UY879_.jpg

It's also the cheapest of the non-slutty costumes that I could find online lol

my friend from home is coming to visit me that weekend at my university dorm and that friday we're also celebrating my birthday which is the following tuesday and then saturday night we will go to my university's haunted house :excited: last year i thought the haunted house was gonna be lame but OMG :gaspy: I almost had a heart attack!! :tbh:

I hope you don't have to work and will go to a halloween party!! :YEAKUHHUH:

• Like 2

spiderman is an awesome costume tbh :YEAKUHHUH:

I'm going to be Minnie Mouse :) also pg not because I have to but just because I'm over the whole slut thing :howiroll:

71UkIWK%2BzEL._UY879_.jpg

It's also the cheapest of the non-slutty costumes that I could find online lol

my friend from home is coming to visit me that weekend at my university dorm and that friday we're also celebrating my birthday which is the following tuesday and then saturday night we will go to my university's haunted house :excited: last year i thought the haunted house was gonna be lame but OMG :gaspy: I almost had a heart attack!! :tbh:

I hope you don't have to work and will go to a halloween party!! :YEAKUHHUH:

That sounds amazing! :clap: happy early birthday :yas:

Haha yeah slutty is kinda overrated especially when we see it all over all the time from the media :mhm:

I'm going to be a mouse this halloween (I don't have time to find a better costume :selenerz: ) lol  karen-im-a-mouse-duh-gif-mean-girls.gif

:P and I'm going to a party with my boyfriend and my friends  :yas:  :yas:  

and maybe we are going to the haunted house of my neighboor  :frenchy: last halloween we were there and it was creepy and funny  :blackoutsmiley:

you have a boyfriend now ? :o

We don't celebrate Halloween here in Poland, which is a shame because it's one of my favorite holidays... I'm always jealous of people who have a chance to do something special that day! I'm planning to watch some new horrors I haven't seen yet. First I wanted to go to the cinema for all-night marathon with scary movies, but unfortunately there will be too many people and it would only destroy the atmosphere cuz it's gonna be too loud, lol :P That's why I've chosen to stay at home and watch movies on my TV with only one person! 

• Like 1

We don't celebrate Halloween here in Poland, which is a shame because it's one of my favorite holidays... I'm always jealous of people who have a chance to do something special that day! I'm planning to watch some new horrors I haven't seen yet. First I wanted to go to the cinema for all-night marathon with scary movies, but unfortunately there will be too many people and it would only destroy the atmosphere cuz it's gonna be too loud, lol :P That's why I've chosen to stay at home and watch movies on my TV with only one person!

And just think you won't be wasting money by staying at home :)

You should check out Scream Queens :xf1:  Theres a couple people on here that watch it i think :sayitagain: