What Songs Do You Think Britney Hates Tbh?

Breathe On Me WAS going to be the next single after Outrageous...  :crying1:

Im sure Britney hates BTMYH... Her performances of that song were so lazy lmao

oh i am sure! i think she hates her early ballads. if they made her do the 'sometimes' song, i am sure they did exact same thing with DLMBTLTK and FTBOMBH 

there is NO way she hates that song. she was making it a single (and then the worst thing happened) BUT SHE WOULD OF NEVER WANTED TO MAKE IT A SINGLE IF SHE DIDNT LIKE IT  :lmaolol: i mean how do u hate outrageous. how does anybody hate outrageous ??  :blackoutsmiley:

Outrageous is terrible, that's why

she didn't even perform the whole song on tour, it was the only song that was cut in half

I'd say she doesn't care for her older songs especially if they sound childish like Oops, Born To Make You Happy, Overprotected :(, etc.

I think she definitely likes radar, she put it on two albums and released a music video for it and performed it the circus era. She could have chosen any other song off the blackout album to do that with. :bomt:

she doesn't make the decision, it's done with the label and management what works better for them and the artist then has their voice on it

radar was put on circus cuz of legal issues, not cuz she loved it that much. radar was signed to be a single in blackout and since the era was scrapped for Circus, they had to include it to fulfill their contract without getting sued

Outrageous is terrible, that's why

she didn't even perform the whole song on tour, it was the only song that was cut in half

I'd say she doesn't care for her older songs especially if they sound childish like Oops, Born To Make You Happy, Overprotected :(, etc.

i think it's one of the most awesome songs  :( it's been one of my favorites for the longest time...

but maybe ur wrong. i mean i hope u r about the older songs- those are also my faves. i have a feeling she gets sick of doing ballads tbh