What Songs Do You Think Britney Hates Tbh?

there is NO way she hates that song. she was making it a single (and then the worst thing happened) BUT SHE WOULD OF NEVER WANTED TO MAKE IT A SINGLE IF SHE DIDNT LIKE IT :lmaolol: i mean how do u hate outrageous. how does anybody hate outrageous ?? :blackoutsmiley:

there's an interview she did in 2003 while promoting the album... I could probably find it for you if I needed to. She said something like, "I like Early Mornin', Toxic, Touch Of My Hand, The Hook Up... really all of the album. There's only a couple songs I don't like as much."

And the reporter asked which ones and she said Outrageous.

I don't remember where I read it, but apparently her label thought songs like Touch Of My Hand were too sexual and they wanted her to have more hip-hop sexy singles that weren't over the top. :mhm: Britney liked working with R. Kelly on the song, but she wasn't a big fan of it and didn't want to make it a single.

And just for the record, I'm not saying I hate Outrageous. It's quite good! It just doesn't flow nicely in the ITZ track list, that's all. :)

She probably hates everything from the debut album except Crazy. I think she also doesn't have warm fuzzy feelings about What It's Like to Be Me for obvious reasons.

I honestly wonder how she feels about Blackout though. If I were her I'd be so conflicted, its a good album but it came at such a painful time for her.

We know she likes Blackout better than Circus since she performed only 4 songs from Circus and 6 from Blackout not counting the Blackout songs used for interludes 

"Oops!" -- Out of all her signature (lead) hits this one sounds the most dated and cheesy.  Probably "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" for the same reason too.  

I agree :yes:

when did she say she hates Bombastic Love?

And I agree... I don't think Britney likes HIAM or most of Blackout. :eeek:

Britney likes Blackout tho

We know she likes Blackout better than Circus since she performed only 4 songs from Circus and 6 from Blackout not counting the Blackout songs used for interludes

I agree :yes:

Britney likes Blackout tho

from what I can tell, she only performs the songs for the fans... I think the album reminds her of a bad time, possibly. :mhm:

there is NO way she hates that song. she was making it a single (and then the worst thing happened) BUT SHE WOULD OF NEVER WANTED TO MAKE IT A SINGLE IF SHE DIDNT LIKE IT  :lmaolol: i mean how do u hate outrageous. how does anybody hate outrageous ??  :blackoutsmiley:

Outrageous was a contractual obligation with R. Kelly. It was even lined up as lead single, before Me Against The Music

there is NO way she hates that song. she was making it a single (and then the worst thing happened) BUT SHE WOULD OF NEVER WANTED TO MAKE IT A SINGLE IF SHE DIDNT LIKE IT  :lmaolol: i mean how do u hate outrageous. how does anybody hate outrageous ??  :blackoutsmiley:

She was forced to release Outrageous by her record label. It was gonna be part of Catwoman soundtrack.

If I she wanted BOM or TOMH to be the next single.

She was forced to release Outrageous by her record label. It was gonna be part of Catwoman soundtrack.

If I she wanted BOM or TOMH to be the next single.

Breathe On Me WAS going to be the next single after Outrageous...  :crying1:

Im sure Britney hates BTMYH... Her performances of that song were so lazy lmao

I think she definitely likes radar, she put it on two albums and released a music video for it and performed it the circus era. She could have chosen any other song off the blackout album to do that with. :bomt:

Well technically she had to put it on Circus because they needed to fulfill that promotion of releasing press as it being the 4th single of blackout & her team cancelled that era due to obvious reasons. So through RCA single release contract they had to add it and release it for Circus

We ALL know she hates Sometimes.

I kind of think she hates Crazy and Radar tbh :mahhaw:

:zoomzoom:  rlly?   :frenchy:

1- She loves crazy cause she got the oportunitty to shot the vid with mellisa joan heart wich she loved, and it was one of her favs on bomt she said.

2- She doesn´t hate radar omg, she performed on the circus tour, and criminal was a single and wasn´t performed on FF tour boum  :lmaolol:

Besides she was the executive producer from blackout, all the songs on that album are really precious and important to her :sipstea:

She hates Sometimes.

Also, she hates Outrageous. Apparently her label made her put in on ITZ (which sucks... good song, but doesn't really fit the album).

Are you saying she purposely broke her knee so she wouldn't have to release that song :ashley: cause now I do

She probably hates all of Gaga's and Katy's songs tbh, they're mostly all shit 

2vrsvbo.jpg

Eyebrow.gif

We KNOW for sure she dislikes Sometimes, Bombastic Love, Outrageous and Oops and basically all of her earliest hits (she said she performs them because we fans love them, but she's like nah)

I've noticed she tends to dislike the singles that mark the era :mhm: After the VMAs, Gimme More was only used as an interlude for TCSBS and don't tell me that "problems with the props used for the performance" shit because she added songs out of the blue just fine :displeased: Also, Circus marked the whole era, and she ditched it until POM; same thing with HIAM :mhm: Next era she'll ditched Work Bitch, I'm sure.

I think it's more accurate to list the songs she LOVES tbh (Boys, Slave, Toxic... :orly: )

I thought she didn't perform Gimme More because of the VMA's :ashley:

And don't say she hates Oops because that's my favorite era :crying2:

Doesn't she hate Cinderella because they made her put it on Britney when she wanted it on the Crossroads soundtrack that never got done?

Bombastic Love.

Tbh she probably hates all of BOMT since she had no creative control over it

anigif_enhanced-10178-1413257152-8.gif

"Oops!" -- Out of all her signature (lead) hits this one sounds the most dated and cheesy.  Probably "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" for the same reason too.  

I want her to bring INAGNYAW back as a transgender anthem tbh :ashley: but other than that the song can go :ashley:

Breathe On Me WAS going to be the next single after Outrageous...  :crying1:

Im sure Britney hates BTMYH... Her performances of that song were so lazy lmao

#Justice4BreatheOnMe :crying2:

I'm sure she hates BTMYH considering the pregnancy video bullshit :orangu:

two fucking pages and nobody's said Cry Me a River yet. :gloria:

o-JUSTIN-TIMBERLAKE-570.jpg?1

Sometimes and I think she hates all of Femme Fatale (minus HATLM) & BJ (minus Perfume)

HATLM is so fucking good :moorangu:

She likes How I Roll tbh. 

i wonder if she is tired of singing BOMT?? she is been performing that song since the beginning  :zoomzoom:

I know I'm tired of BOMT tbh :ashley:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

she did that for legal reasons. :tbh:

Well technically she had to put it on Circus because they needed to fulfill that promotion of releasing press as it being the 4th single of blackout & her team cancelled that era due to obvious reasons. So through RCA single release contract they had to add it and release it for Circus

oooh I see :selenerz:

she didn't have to perform it though right? :selenerz:

when did she say she hates Bombastic Love?

And I agree... I don't think Britney likes HIAM or most of Blackout. :eeek:

On her tour diaries. She had a long phone call with Jive's chairman or whatever and he really wanted Bombastic Love to be the second single, but Britney fought until they decided Overprotected over it :mhm: That's why they used the instrumental of BL at the beginning of the video.

I thought she didn't perform Gimme More because of the VMA's :ashley:

And don't say she hates Oops because that's my favorite era :crying2:

Gimme More WAS included on TCSBS setlist, but they "had a problem with the props used for the performance" so they had to ditch it :displeased: I'm pretty sure she just wasn't ready, but they still used it as an interlude :yabye:

And as for Oops: That's the specific song she said she didn't like :awkward:

oooh I see :selenerz:

she didn't have to perform it though right? :selenerz:

That was a plus ;)

I've always thought the "Sha hates Sometimes" deal was made bigger than it was.. Yeah, I know she said it in Onyx but she didn't say she hated it. She was going for a more mature sound and going for sexual and party lyrics and maybe the song didn't fit that tieme.. :fakesmile:

The song was released as a single, had many performances and was included in BOMT tour, Crazy 2K Tour, OIDIA Tour and DWAD Tour :)

there's an interview she did in 2003 while promoting the album... I could probably find it for you if I needed to. She said something like, "I like Early Mornin', Toxic, Touch Of My Hand, The Hook Up... really all of the album. There's only a couple songs I don't like as much."

And the reporter asked which ones and she said Outrageous.

I don't remember where I read it, but apparently her label thought songs like Touch Of My Hand were too sexual and they wanted her to have more hip-hop sexy singles that weren't over the top. :mhm: Britney liked working with R. Kelly on the song, but she wasn't a big fan of it and didn't want to make it a single.

And just for the record, I'm not saying I hate Outrageous. It's quite good! It just doesn't flow nicely in the ITZ track list, that's all. :)

what??? r u serious?? outrageous has always been the second toxic for me. she always has a song that's very similar to it on each album. and she was in so much control over what kind of video it would be, i just find this so hard to believe.. maybe u should send me that link lol  :P