What Songs Do You Think Britney Hates Tbh?

She might hate Slave, having performed the song so many times since 2001.

I also don't think she likes TTWE that much.

but she said TTWE is her 3rd fave from FF :orangu:

But honestly, I don't think she likes any of FF... maybe only HATLM (hence the lack of excitement and personality for some of that era).

We KNOW for sure she dislikes Sometimes, Bombastic Love, Outrageous and Oops and basically all of her earliest hits (she said she performs them because we fans love them, but she's like nah)

I've noticed she tends to dislike the singles that mark the era :mhm: After the VMAs, Gimme More was only used as an interlude for TCSBS and don't tell me that "problems with the props used for the performance" shit because she added songs out of the blue just fine :displeased: Also, Circus marked the whole era, and she ditched it until POM; same thing with HIAM :mhm: Next era she'll ditched Work Bitch, I'm sure.

I think it's more accurate to list the songs she LOVES tbh (Boys, Slave, Toxic... :orly: )

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I think she definitely likes radar, she put it on two albums and released a music video for it and performed it the circus era. She could have chosen any other song off the blackout album to do that with. :bomt:

She probably hates everything from the debut album except Crazy. I think she also doesn't have warm fuzzy feelings about What It's Like to Be Me for obvious reasons.

I honestly wonder how she feels about Blackout though. If I were her I'd be so conflicted, its a good album but it came at such a painful time for her.

She hates Sometimes.

Also, she hates Outrageous. Apparently her label made her put in on ITZ (which sucks... good song, but doesn't really fit the album).

there is NO way she hates that song. she was making it a single (and then the worst thing happened) BUT SHE WOULD OF NEVER WANTED TO MAKE IT A SINGLE IF SHE DIDNT LIKE IT  :lmaolol: i mean how do u hate outrageous. how does anybody hate outrageous ??  :blackoutsmiley:

• Like 1

i think her faves must be in the zone, britney cd, and blackout. i think she isnt' very fond of her earlier work (especially having sang the songs so many times.. i remember her saying when she was in like 2002 year that if she had to sing BOMT again she might cry. so i can't imagine the hatred she must feel now  :thatsfunny: any good song can become annoying over time!) she also said she likes her new songs (cuz she hasnt sang them a million times!) but i dont think her favorites are her last few albums. idk i think during itz she was so expressive and experiemental, she had soo much fun with those albums, those must still be her faves tbh.

• Like 2

We KNOW for sure she dislikes Sometimes, Bombastic Love, Outrageous and Oops and basically all of her earliest hits (she said she performs them because we fans love them, but she's like nah)

I've noticed she tends to dislike the singles that mark the era :mhm: After the VMAs, Gimme More was only used as an interlude for TCSBS and don't tell me that "problems with the props used for the performance" shit because she added songs out of the blue just fine :displeased: Also, Circus marked the whole era, and she ditched it until POM; same thing with HIAM :mhm: Next era she'll ditched Work Bitch, I'm sure.

I think it's more accurate to list the songs she LOVES tbh (Boys, Slave, Toxic... :orly: )

when did she say she hates Bombastic Love?

And I agree... I don't think Britney likes HIAM or most of Blackout. :eeek: