Worst decisions made by Britney's team for her career?

I honestly think this era, BJ/Vegas era is really stupid! Everything with this era is stupid! I mean, why even release a album when you wont promote it? Not even performing songs from it in Vegas :awkwarddd:

Don't get me wrong, I love the album and Vegas! But no promo = fans/gp forgetting about her! :crying1:

I honestly think this era, BJ/Vegas era is really stupid! Everything with this era is stupid! I mean, why even release a album when you wont promote it? Not even performing songs from it in Vegas :awkwarddd:

Don't get me wrong, I love the album and Vegas! But no promo = fans/gp forgetting about her! :crying1:

BURN_BOOK.gif

Btw not sure if I'm turned on or annoyed at how much a douche Bieber looks in ur sig :oops:

Releasing Perfume?

Not doing something about the radio ban?

Working with will.i.am?

Stopping Original Doll?

Overworking her during her prime?

Not suing Jordan's ass when they had the chance?

Take a pick and add more if you want  :sew:

Stopping Original Doll

Working too much with will.i.am

And, that's it!  :britney-agreedlol:

They definitely set a standard for BJ that actually never should've been set the way it was

It should've been set (considering I personally think it's true (as the time being)), but they definitely should've delivered it differently

And that whole GMA thing was just fucked up

• Like 1

I can only really be disappointed in the most recent thing which was working with will.u.stop and the way they handled BJ. Even in the documentary, you could tell it wasn't a top priority where iirc even Adam was basically like, "Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, blah blah, etc.. oh right.. the album. Forgot about that."

:bored:

Isn't it kinda a good idea though now that Britney wants to lie low, but doesn't want to completely disappear? :yaknow:

Yes. It's completely ideal for her. But sometimes, my inner selfish motherfucker self comes out and wants Britney to get super thin, tour around the world and claim her thrown back. But just sometimes :aintevenmad:

Yes. It's completely ideal for her. But sometimes, my inner selfish motherfucker self comes out and wants Britney to get super thin, tour around the world and claim her thrown back. But just sometimes :aintevenmad:

Oh bb me too :crying5:

We never know though, there was a time everyone thought Madonna was fading in the mid 90s and then she came back. Maybe when Britney gets in her 40s and her kids are older, she'll get bored and do something again  :pepsi:

We never know though, there was a time everyone thought Madonna was fading in the mid 90s and then she came back. Maybe when Britney gets in her 40s and her kids are older, she'll get bored and do something again  :pepsi:

But my relationship with Madonna is a Love/Hate one, you know? Sometimes she comes off as a try-hard and :yousabitch: So I don't want Britney to be like that. I don't know, I'm happy with whatever my girl decides, even if it means retiring :crying1:

The only thing I ask of her is: PLEASE DON'T LET BRITNEY JEAN BE THE LAST ALBUM OF YOUR FLAWLESS LEGACY!! :queenie:

yeah... maybe

tumblr_mmvge4Ze8Y1r9t4p5o1_500.gif